𝟏𝟑

18 | 888 |NOVA EMIRIA WINTERS

18 | 888 |
NOVA EMIRIA WINTERS.
CHICAGO, ILLINOIS.
[ WINTER 2021 ]

NOVA timidly watched as Taurus drug his feet to her car, pulling his purple labeled jeans over his waist. Opening the door, he got into the car, plopping down in the reclined seat. "Wassup? Why you lookin' all crazy and shit?" He looked at her scrunching his forehead closing the door.

Turning the radio down Nova cleared her throat, unbuckling her seatbelt she turned in her seat, turning her car off as she faced him, flickering on the ceiling light. "I needa talk to you."

Taurus kissed his teeth as she averted his eyes out the window. "Man, Nova please. I'm already goin' through some shit so if it's bad—"

Nova shook her head cutting him off, "Taurus I gotta tell you, it's on my conscience. I have to tell you." Taurus turned to look at her watered eyes, jaw flexing as he did.

"You fucked around didn't you?" He asked watching her expression fall flat. It wasn't rocket science what else could it be besides cheating or pregnant? Either way he didn't want to know, but she just had to force it. "Man, I'm gone." He muttered pushing the door open when he got no response.

"Taurus—"

"What bro?" He grumbled turning to face her. "I told yo ass Ian' want no bad news, man. So wheat now? The fuck you expect me to do? Stay here wit you and do what? Forgive you? Wanna be wit you? I'm confused."

"Yeah!" She answered honestly before countering in her seat. "We been through a lot of shit! I forgave a lot of shit you did to me—"

"So this just some tit fa tat game fa you?" He narrowed his eyes. "This a back and forth game?"

Nova slouched in her seat wiping her hands down her face as she sighed into the palms of her hands. Taurus was making this harder than what it was, he was cheating on his ex girlfriend with her—and she knew for a fact that he was cheating on her. How you get them is how they'll be, period. So really, this was just reparations.

"I'm not saying that—but damn you put me through shit too! And I always forgave you and the one time I make a mistake yo chest hurt and you can't take it! You being unfair as fuck!" Nova exclaimed watching Taurus' unfazed expression as he kissed his teeth staring straight ahead.

"You done?" He asked dryly before averting his eyes elsewhere. "I'm going through too much shit fa' this Nova, I told you—I told you i didn't want no bad news, and you told me anyways. So nah, I ain't tryna hear shit right na." He simply said getting out of the car not even giving Nova the chance to respond as the door slammed behind him. He was completely over the whole situation that quick.