Striker saves Blitz from Gritzer

Razoff: Moi? Jealous of you, you can't even shoot at anything. And Sarah, do you remember what we did outside the highschool?

Sarah lies: I-I *crosses her arms* I don't know what your talking about?

Red- What is he talking about Sarah?

Everyone has all their eyes on her even Fishface

Razoff: She and I were making out outside the highschool.

Sarah: That's because you put me under hypnosis!

Red & Fishface- What?!

Blitzo appear angry.

Blitzo- Excuse me, who do you think you are prancing around thinking you're high and mighty and shit and pick on my brothers?!

Razoff: Oh really? Then how come you weren't there standing up for your brothers after the incident at high school?

Malikai: Incident? What is he talking about?

Blitzo- Nothing ! Dont listen to him! He's nuts !

Red and Purple sadly looked away

Razoff: Oh reeally? Let me remind him, Purple and Red has been working with Nefarious, to do the worst prank at the high school, just to impress Sarah.

Blitzo- And what's your point ?!

Malikai- Yeah !

Razoff: I don't know, I knew Sarah wouldn't love Red at highschool, because his main goal is to take over the 5th galaxy, they will never be successful like their parents.

Red and Purple turn away hurt.

Serena- Wait a minute....

Serena looks at Red and Purple and gasped.

Serena- You... You are those invaders that tried to steal Serenity's Moon Crystal!!

Red and Purple are shocked*

Sarah: What?

Serena- One time Those two Irkens came to our planet and tried to invade it and tried to kidnap Queen Serenity for her Moon Crystal but the girls and I stopped them and banished them from the Neo Moon Kingdom !

Sarah gasped*

Ludel: You know what, Razoff is being a jerk!

Jason: Yeah I hate him!

Razoff: Well I think it's time I leave now. *holds Sarah's hand* I hope to see you again my dear, *gives her his address* Come and see me sometime. *winks and leaves*

Lupe, Cherry, Tatyana and Fifi whined as they were still love struck wanting him to come back*

Ludel covers Fifi's eyes: No my love, I ain't letting you be with that jerk!

Jason covers Tatyana's eyes: Me either!

Lupe still drools as her tail wags as Cherry giggles lovestruck

Morty and Pentol cover their eyes too*

Purple and Red leaves*

Sarah: Red wait!

Blitzo is sad and angry.

Blitzo- Yeah well?! Maybe this doesn't matter to you either, Mr. Rich Dick!

He took out a small alien horse charm Razoff made for him as a kid and smashes it in half before he runs off hurt.

Striker: I'll go after him *went after Blitzo*

Sarah is upset, she tears up the address Razoff gave her and runs off*

Smarty- Well look what that jerk off had done!

Malikai-( Glares ) I think we should leave now.

Malikai , the Weaselings, their four wives, Smarty , Savy , Toon Patrol , and the few mutants leave except for Bebop and Slash.

In the forest, Blitzo ran deep and deep into the forect until he finds a big tree and climbed onto it before he tears up.

Striker: Sugar cube? Don't listen to that jerk! I'll make sure he won't hurt you again

Blitzo doesnt reveal himself as he sniffles as Striker searches for him

Blitzo- He was my friend... Until he became rich he rejected me when I was alive !

Gritzer sees him*

He smirks with lust as he climbs up the tree behind Blitzo as he sniffles

Gritzer covered his mouth*

Blitzo- Mmmph !!

Blitzo tries to uncover his mouth and looks behind him

Gritzer: Hey there good looking.

Blitzo muffles as he looks.

Blitzo- Mm mmm mm ?

Striker sniffs for Blitzo, he heard muffling, he looked up and sees Blitzo in trouble, he growled*

Gritzer puts his hand in Blitzo's shirt*

Blitzo muffles a moan

Gritzer: You look so sexy *licks his cheek*

Blitzo gasped and muffled moans as he enjoys it and purrs

Striker: Hey you! Get your hands off my mate!

Gritzer sees him across from them: Ha! What are you doing to do?

Striker pulls Blitzo to him and kicks Gritzer off the tree and he landed in the pond*

Gritzer growls: Okay you jerk! I'll be back to get him! *as he leaves*

Blitzo blushes red as he saw the gator demon

Striker: Are you okay sugar cube?

Blitzo- I.... I guess...

Striker hugs him: I'm sorry of what happened with you and Razoff

Blitzo- Its okay... Can we go home now?

Striker nodded and carries him away.