Meet the new metal Savy

????: Looking for her?

They see Beige, Waspy and Terrorsaur with Poppy*

Smarty- Oh its you losers...

Poppy giggles as she gives them a mocking friendly wave.

Pentol: How was your failure of the fight?

Beige: I got a vest on, it looks good on me, but we're here for a little payback.

????: And I'm here to help with the roasting...

Razoff appeared with his gun*

Red- Razoff ! You bitch !

Poppy- Is this supposed to be based off a childhood game ?

Beige-(Looks down) Not really. I think you have a way to innocent mind for this world dolly

Malikai: Why are you here Razoff? Didn't Red and Purple suffered enough from you?

Razoff: No, so what was that Smarty said? Beige is single? Well isn't that what a villain would say?

Savy: Smarty? What is he talking about?

Smarty turns red and looks away as the heroes all except for Savy turned away

Razoff: Oh? Didn't your husband tell you about him and the Toon patrol's past? Well there's more to it, he and his crew dipped many toons.

Smarty- I told her that before.... It was before I met her and back when I was resureected from falling into the dip myself !

Savy gasped: You were killed?

Smarty- Yes.... That was humiliating... All my friends died from laughing but me

Razoff: Not so brave now huh?

Beige: That's telling 'em Razoff

Smarty- Well you know what? At least Im NOT the one who punched Blitzo in the face when he tried to stop you from killing a few aliens ! And AT LEAST I am NOT a bad friend and USED Blitzo!!!

Everyone gasped as Razoff turned red embarrassed

Razoff: Yeah? So?! Blitzo was too soft to be a murderer like me! Why do you think I have stuffed alien statues in my mansion?!

Smarty- Yeah well at least he want an asshole like you !

Smarty throws the broken horse he got Blitzo when they were kids making him feel bad*

Smarty- And when I kept telling Beige he is single because ITS TRUE!! Thats why NO GIRL likes him! Because he is nothing but a sad punky little asshole who likes to make people feel down to make himself feel better !!

Beige looks hurt.

Waspy: That's not true, I may have hooked him up with Violet

Beige: Huh? How did you do that?

Waspy: I told her about your past, she feels sorry for you and she wants to go out with you.

Smarty- That's no excuse on why everyone hates an asshole like you !

Beige looks hurt

Razoff: Okay enough! Newsflash! Blitzo is no longer my friend! I made friends with these guys, and you are still a villain Smarty, and you'll never change!

Terrorsaur: Yeah, villain! And for that, meet our new sister!

A robot landed in front of them*

Mommy gasped and Huggy Wuggy and Kissy and all the other toys hid as they gasped.

Malikai- Great.... Just great...

Smarty feels deeply hurt and runs off.

Savy: Smarty wait! Okay a robot me, that's scary, but Beige, listen, you don't want to join Void's side, he's using you!

Beige: Lies, Void is the only one who cares for his number one minion, me, now you'll know how I feel, Metal Savy, destroy her!

Malikai runs after Smarty.

Malikai- Smarty, hold up !