Nervous before singing

~~~no pov~~~

Not knowing what to do Frisk stares at them with a blank expression and gets Charas high heels. She puts them on and immediately stands up and walks towards Grillby and the skeletons. One was tall and lanky, had a couple of cracks on his face, and the others were shorter, especially the one smoking. He has a black suit with red lines and a red tie. The 2nd tallest had an ominous feel to him. Almost as if he shouldn't be here or he isn't around here. His left side has a cut that goes up from his eyebrow and on his right, it goes down. He has a gray turtleneck sweater and black dress pants. the last one was the one that grabbed Frisk's wrist. He has a red vest, a black shirt under it, and black pants. He takes a puff of his cigar and red smoke comes out.

"Frisk, I believe you haven't met these fine gentlemen. The tall one is Papyrus, the turtleneck guy is Gaster, but you can call him wingdings, and the one with the cigar is Sans. Guys this is Frisk the sober one and Chara the not sober one." Grillby introduces everyone as he takes a seat on the red chair.

"Ah yes, I'm familiar with them, especially Sans," Frisk whispers a little. Sans looks at her with a very confusing look on his face and doesn't seem to mind the dress. He walks a little closer to Frisk still confused.

"I feel like I know you from somewhere," Sans says while trying to figure it out. Not wanting to reveal her secret Frisk thought up a lie.

"I also work at Little Miss Muffet Caffe as a waitress in the daytime. Maybe you saw me there when I was working or saw me leaving." Frisk smiled a little at the skeleton monster.  Frisk mostly hates 3 types of people, one of them being liars. She continues walking confidently up to them and stops.

"You need a performer, don't you?" Frisk smiles and pats Grillbys shoulder three times. Both Grillby and that wrist grabber look at her confused.

"Since when did you sing?" Grillby snarks as he takes off his glasses and whites them to make sure what he saw was correct. Frisk sheepishly smiled trying not to break the cool girl expression and stopped. She turned her head a little and sighed a little.

"Chara is drunk, Mike is waiting tables, and the only other singer is Tamara, but she can't play piano and sing at the same time. So the only person left is me. I mean I already got the dress and everything, I guess." she continues walking out the door. She closes the door and begins walking to the stage, but needs to cut through the bar. She catches glazes from men, even married ones, hell even some women looking at her lustful.  The people more shocked are the handful of workers and customers that knew Frisks' secret. She makes her way to the stairs that leads up the stage when something tuggers her dress. It's Grillby looking more purple than usual panting a little.

"Kid, I know Chara isn't sober enough to sing, but please reconsider. You're not ready." Grillby pants. He just sprinted to Frisk after realizing she wasn't pulling his leg and tries to stop her.

"Not ready? For what exactly?" Frisk asks

"Gazes, Chara has been doing this for years and isn't bothered by the lewd gazes or gestures. You're only 15, she's 23. She could handle it!" He yelled. Frisk is filled with rage at this. She couldn't handle the gazes? Dog shit. She had to deal with her family for ages and this is nothing in her eyes. Ever since she was hired Grillby and Chara babied her and treated her like a child that doesn't know the harsh reality of the world yet. She does. She knows. She knows too well the feeling of gazes given her body type, but this is so far the only night she felt confident in her skin.