Self-confidence is amazing , I think

(I tried to update sooner, but was going through some things, sorry.) (also I am bad at drawing.)

--------------------------------------------------------no pov-----------------------------------------------------

Frisk is now wide-eyed at the dress that would make any sinner blush just at the idea of a girl dancing with this on or just being out in public in general. This dress was not any ordinary dress that any simple girl could wear, this is a dress made by the famous seamstress Miss Widow. A dress made from silky spider threads that can be adjusted to any body shape, but the length would be the same. There is no bow because it will take the sexiness out of the dress and make it cute. Only a zipper that makes men wish they can unzip and look at her bare back while touching her soft skin as she trembles at every touch. It would be hard not seeing her back considering the dress goes up to her mid-back.

After all, the zipper only reaches mid-back while her upper back is showing. The dress on Chara would have been a black knee-length frill cold shoulder v neck dress with back showing, but on Frisk is a black mid-thigh frill thin cold shoulder v neck dress and half-back showing. Try saying that 5 times fast.

Frisk looks at the dress then herself in the mirror still soaking from the booze poured on her. She looks at the dress again and facepalms.

"Do I need to put this on? Going out there with a freaking towel is less humiliating than wearing this thing."

Frisk paces back and forth deciding whether or not she'll go out there with the dress or continue working while smelling as if she beat Dionysus at drinking. She ends up not wearing the dress and takes off her shirt to let it dry as she has a mini panic attack about telling her parents why she smells like booze. It's not like they care about their 16-year-old daughter working at a speakeasy, no it's all about maintaining their image as the 'perfect family while being dysfunctional.

"Grillby if you can hear me just know that I'm going to your house to take a quick shower!" Frisk shouts as she heads towards the break room that connects to Grillby's house. The people that sold the house to Grillby kept insisting to keep the water. Grillby did keep the water but used it for something different than baths or showers. He used it to extinguish certain out-of-line monsters or torture monsters for information which explains why some parts of the house are very. . . dusty. Frisk thinks that Grillby's is just a speakeasy for monsters and humans to share drinks and talk to one another without being ridiculed and get a chance to just relax without the constant threat of gangs taking over by providing illegal booze. As for the water, she thinks that Grillby has it for the convenience of the customers trying to sober up before heading home.

She goes into a fairly large navy blue Victorian bathroom and white trimmings along the edges with a striking white porcelain bathtub in the center and a sink and a toilet next to it and turns on the light. The curtains also being blue, has a golden rose print that is breathtaking, heck even the ceiling has carvings of roses and a mini chandelier dangling elegantly. The large window is in the center as well, facing the big city lights. She takes off her dress shoes, takes off her Fedora, and undoes her hair as she closes and locks the door. She takes off her shirt and reveals a chest binder, she takes off her pants and reveals a thigh slimmer. Almost imminently the room slightly smells like a concoction of fine oak whisky, Chara's sweet lemon lavender perfume, vomit, and sweat from working 6 plus hours with a 30 min break. It oddly filled Frisk's determination to take a warm bath.

She turns on the faucet that has scented oils mixed in. She doesn't know why it has that.

Maybe for Grillby to take baths without dying perhaps? Frisk thinks as the bathwater rises to the smell of purple orchids while looking at the scar on her thigh. Frisk knows all too well what it means to do something little yet something dangerous. Like that one time when her drunk mother threw a shattered wine glass at her leg for making her angry, which explains the scar, or when her sister pushed her down a flight of stairs just because she got a better teddy bear from Grandma and wanted that one instead. The list goes on and on.