Frisk

Frisk was born into a very bad family. Her family basically ignored her unless they need money. Her sister (IDK...Karen) is simply a slut that would get into a different men's pants each and every night. There was one time where a man tried to get his way with Frisk, but she struggled and screamed for help until her dad came to see why the hell she's waking everyone up with her screams. She explained what happened and again.... they didn't blame their precious daughter that brought that bastard, but the one who didn't lock her door.

Her mother is an alcoholic that would constantly buy expensive things for her luxurious life. She also buys expensive clothes for Karen as well, but never Frisk. She had to work for clothing ever since she was 12, in fact, she never had an opportunity to wear such luxurious dresses. The only dresses she has are her waitress uniform, a formal black dress, and a newly bought dark blue dress that has a dark blue-violet bow at the waistline. She has to keep the blue one hidden, so her sister won't take it.

Her father was the worst out of the three of them. He loves to gamble to an extreme level. In fact, the first-ever time he gambled was when he put a lot of money on Karen to win a little miss cutie queen at the school. Frisk also competed and won causing her dad to lose a lot of money. He also has lustful nights like Karen. Each night is with someone different. A whore that wants money, a bitch that wants to ruin a marriage, and an oblivious wife that doesn't know anything.

Even with all of these things that kept on happening she couldn't help and wonder if everything was actually her fault or what would have happened if she was never born? Would everything stay the same or would they be different?