Dream

Frisk isn't very big on believing that dreams have deep meaning or it tells the future, but she is starting to.

Her dream would always start off simple. She's a waiter for a table that has monsters she really hasn't seen before.

In total there where 3 of them. All of them where just shadows and no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't see their faces. The one that really scared he was just a silhouette of a tall, wide monster just staring at her until it reaches towards her hand. By that point, she would always wake up. Almost as if her body knew not to go further.

She couldn't figure out what that means, but for some reason, it just keeps happening.

"Is the universe trying to tell me something? Or am I just being paranoid?" Frisk sighs while remembering that dream. She can't focus a lot on her work because of this.

She would always clean the same spot over and over until she gets back to focusing.

"Miss.Frisk! I've been trying to get your attention for a while now, but you are in Lala land daydreaming!" Muffet angrily says as she's going toward Frisk.

Muffet is the owner of Little Miss Muffet's Caffe, where the food is made of and by spiders. She is a tall, skinny lady that has a light purple skin color, 8 eyes, and usually has black pigtails. One word to describe her is stingy. She once charged a customer $0.75 for a coffee and a pastry ( it's in the 1940's so it'll be like $18.00 in 2017). At first you might think she's a sweet little lady, but in reality, she's very cold-hearted. Heck, she evens keep around a Tommy gun under her desk if anyone wants to do anything funny.

"Oh..umm....sorry I was thinking about making better signs for the caffe." Frisk lied through her teeth trying to sound convincing.

Muffet sighs heavily, " I just wanted to say that I'll be closing up shop because I need to take care of a few things. You can leave in about 5 or so minutes."

'Come on Frisk! Only 5 more minutes until I can leave! Keep it together!' Frisk thought as she continues to clean that same spot over again. Frisk may not look it, but she can be the most honest person you'll ever meet and the most secretive. She knows when to stay quiet, when to speak, and when to fight. A lot of people would say she's kind of a sweetheart, but actually, she doesn't say things out loud. Why would she? If she did then she'll get more people noticing her. That's the last thing she wants, to be noticed like her sister. If you're not noticeable then people would not be careful around you. They would say or do things that they would not usually do in front of others. Frisk liked this. A feeling of having something over people. If you are notice then people would be watching your every move, just waiting for you to fail.

Before she knew it, it was closing time. Frisk is going down a path she usually doesn't take to get to her next job. She's going down a street where there were lots of stores before a gang war broke out. People were scared out of their wits because a gunfight would always happen at least 3 times a week. She can still remember when her sister and she went together to buy ice cream cones. A place before her family decided to not care, a place where she never knew the effects of the mafia, and a place where she was with her sister. Now it's all old and run down. Almost like this happened 20 years ago when it actually happened barely 5 years ago. She smiles at those memories she had and frowned that those times will never happen again.

In just moments she has already reached Grillby's jazz club. Now this job isn't exactly the greatest for a woman like her to work at. She has to take extra precaution to not be harassed, so she does the most logical thing she can think of. That is to bind her big chest to make it seem small and to wear baggy men's clothes to make it seem like she's a chubby short man. You might be thinking that her hair will give it away or her facial features, but she also wears a fedora to hide her face and hair.

She opens the door and is greeted with the smell of smoke, beer, and sweat. Some people look at her direction and quickly turn away. She checks in and begins to go out to take orders. She sees a group of people were in the corner, possibly no waiter has taken their order. As she approaches that table and starts feeling déjà vu ( *drifts* I've been in this place before). Everything just seemed so familiar to her. As she gets closer she starts to realize that there are 3 figures of monsters sitting there. Frisk can already feel fear just becoming near.

Her legs start to feel like jelly with each step, her hands are shaking to the point where she can make perfect butter ( have you ever tried to make butter in a jar before in Elementary school? It's pretty hard.)

"M-May I take your order?" Her voice was very shaky.

She tries to make her self sound fearless but ended up sounding like a coward. That group of monsters in the corner was hidden in a thick layer of red smoke. Waiting for at least one of them to talk felt like an eternity.

Trying to calm herself she takes a deep breath to which it seemed like a frustrated sigh. She asks again, but with a little stern in her voice.

"May I take your order, please."

"I don't like that tone you are giving me, kid." A deep voice spoke. That voice sends chills down Frisks back.

Frisk is frozen in fear and unable to process what exactly happened. She just stands there thinking about her dream she kept having.

Finally, a big skeleton hand grabs her wrist and slams it on the table. She finally dares to look at its face....a skull stares back.

End of this chapter

Authors note,
Sorry guys for making you wait this long. I really haven't been on wattpad a lot and I didn't think anyone would read this book. Thank you again for waiting this long. Also English isn't my strong suit, so I downloaded Grammarly. Grammarly really does work.