Burn the bastards

YOU THOUGHT THIS WAS AN UPDATE! BUT IT WAS ME! DIO!!! (its an update) (Please don't kill me)

(My brain is deep-fried and is being served at you're local McDonalds. Sorry again for not updating sooner! I've been caught up in school things and other things.)

___________________________NO POV___________________________

"I was nice enough to include humans into this bar. I was originally just going to make it Monsters only, but knowing how much you hate being discriminated to the point you'll start killin innocent monsters I decided to let humans in here, so we won't start somethin that will decrease a population down to zilch. But you and your meat bag friends over here is really tempting me to actually reduce the cities population to three fewer people . " Grillby scorned.

"Since I still have a bit of kindness in my heart, I'll give ya to the count of three until I burn you bastards ali-

"Oh look. Smokey the bear worst nightmare is threatening us over some bitch. Why don't you just-

Grillby grabs the guy, lefts him up, and sets him on fire. The bar now silent by the crackling flames filling the air with a burnt hair scent. He lets out a bloodcurdling scream begging to be put out, but Grillby just stands there unfazed by this. He released him after the guy faints from shock. Grillby being the "nice" man he heals him enough to let him survive and get rid of burns.

"Didn't your mama warned you about interrupting people? I will give you three to the count of three to get your asses out of here. As you noticed I'm a man of my word."

They all look like a deer in headlights shocked of what they saw.

"One."

Grillby begins to count. The other 2 men stumble to get their undercooked friend off the ground.

"Two."

Andy looks Frisk in the eyes with hatred almost saying I want to kill you or this should have been you. Andy and his friend carry the almost dead friend to the exit.

"Three!" Grillby sends a fireball towards them as they head out of the door. The bar that was quiet for a minute began to chat like as if nothing had happened. Grillby noticed Frisk staring at him both confused and a little bit scared.

"They seemed cold, so I gave em something to help with that." Grillby winked at Frisk as he made his way towards her.

"Frisk, I appreciate that you stayed to make sure that lil ole me is safe, but staying here was the opposite of what I told you."

"But... I was to see how you'll handle this considering if their so-called reputation turned out to be true! And I was so scared considering I am a little woman." Frisk acted dramatically and making fun of another woman who would have said those things . The real reason why she wanted to stay was for the sole reason of seeing those guys on their high horses being taken down with minimum force.

"Frisk, we both know that's not true. Also, you would of fight em even if you're a small woman. You're like a little demon when you fight, kinda like Chara!" Grilby exclaimed.

"Okay, maybe I tried to act like a damsel in distress to make you feel more manly. But I still have no clue where to put Chara! And who the hell is gonna perform tonight?! Chara is too drunk to even be awake an-

"I am awAkE, but ReFuse tO usE my mouth." Chara drunkenly mumbled into Frisks shirt. Not even a second later she pukes on Frisks shirt making it even dirtier then it already is.

"Chara, what the hell did you do?!" Frisk screamed as Chara passes out.

Not knowing what to do Frisk decided to quickly bridal carry Chara into the break room ignoring Grilby . Well it's not exactly a break, but a storage room that doesn't have enough things to be considered a storage room with furniture. The "brake" room wasn't in the diner itself, but was a room that had a secret passage to escape from if the cops found them . ( Grilby's Jazz Club is actually a cover for being a speakeasy. If you have no idea what a speakeasy then google it. I actually really want to update this and go to sleep. If I woke you up I'm sorry!)

She eventually got Chara in there with only dropping her legs 2 times. Frisk goes over to the crimson leather couch and genitally lays Chara on top. Frisk looks at herself in the mirror still wearing Grillby's jacket that's now stained in Chara's puke.

"Shit! I don't have any clothes to change into and my home is 20min away!" Frisk shouted quietly trying not to wake up Chara. She looks around in the lost and found item box that Grillby put in when a ton of clothing started appearing in women and men restrooms.

"I don't think I'm comfortable wearing something that was probably used to conceive a baby," Frisk whispered to herself. She rummages through it trying to find clothing that didn't have a tail hole ( Giggity)or that had rips from spikes or claw marks.

"If you're So woRRied AbOut CLothes TheN juST WeAR MeH DREss IN Meh PurSE." Chara wakes up a lil and goes back to sleep.

"Thank you! Also, why do you keep passing out only to wake up, say something, and pass out again?" Frisk questions. A while passed and no answers.

Frisk opens Chara's big black purse that has a design of white roses and a lovely cat sleeping near them and instantly finds the dress.

"Oh, you got to be kidding me."