Chapter 2

*Mature Content*

I could feel hands all over my body as they took off my dress. I was thrown on the bed and as I looked at them, grey eyes shirt was unbuttoned while green eyes belt was missing. The both looked at me as if they wanted to devour every part of me.

"What's your name love?" green eyes asked me in such a manly deep voice that I could feel my underwear getting wetter.

"Eve.....Yours?" I asked looking between the two biting my lip.

"Luca," green eyes responded while licking his lips

"Dean," grey eyes said before releasing an animal like growl and started towards me.

I was lying on my back with Dean crawling on top of me kissing me sensually from my stomach up until he reached my lips capturing them in an earth shattering kiss as his hands were sliding up and down my thighs. When we broke apart I was gasping for air feeling Luca who was now in nothing but his boxers feeling every inch of my exposed skin. They hadn't even really touched me yet and I was already so turned on I felt as if I was about to go crazy If we continued like this. I'm not sure when I closed my eyes but I opened them when I felt the last remaining clothing be removed from me.

Dean was kissing up my thighs inching closer and closer to the place I wanted his lips most. Luca latched onto my nipple and began swirling his tongue around it as his other hand was toying with my other one. I couldn't hold back the moans that were coming from me. The sensations were sending me closer and closer to release.

"O god I'm.....I'm going to..."

"Cum" Luca sexy demanding voice sent me over the edge.

As I was coming down from thee most amazing high I had felt in my life Dean appeared in front of me and kissed me. I could taste myself but wasn't really focused on that when I felt his member poking at my entrance. I broke off the kiss to look at the man I was about to lose my virginity to before looking down. Before tonight I tended to play things on the safe side with a few ventures to the other side but they never came close to what was happening now. I was bit nervous as doubt began to plague my mind; Dean lifted my head and looked me directly in the eyes. When our eyes met everything I had felt before was gone and I knew he was the right one even though I couldn't explain it I just knew.

Dean eyes never left mine as he pushed in. The pain was not what I thought it would be as my nails were digging into his biceps and I was biting my lip to stop from screaming. Feeling him all the way inside of me felt right and as the pain lessen he began to move.

"Dean..." I moaned his name as the pain turned to an intoxicating pleasure.

It felt like something woke up inside of me, a passion that had been hiding inside of me. I flipped us over so I was straddling him. I couldn't take my eyes off his as I began moving slowly while running my hands through me hair and down my body. Dean looked so entranced by every movement I was making. I had been so into the moment I almost forgot about Luca until his hands started sliding up my sides until they reached my breast. He was kissing and sucking on my neck making me moan louder. After a little he pushed me down bringing me face to face with Dean which Dean took advantage of as he began kissing me. I felt a cold liquid on my other hole as Lucas hands began to work it. Once I felt Luca push into me I couldn't describe the feeling, It the amazing feeling having them inside me. I could feel little electric surges coursing through my body which only enhanced the pleasure I was feeling as the both started thrusting into me at different times.

"Dean...Luca," I couldn't stop moaning their names which only seemed to encourage them as they would start to move faster and harder.

"I'm so close," I moan

"Don't you dare cum yet," Dean orders.

"Just a little longer baby girl," Luca says right after in an extremely husky voice.

I didn't know how much longer I could hold it but I knew It was going to be bigger than the first one I had.

"Cum," they both demanded and I let it go collapsing on top of Dean.

I couldn't think or see straight. This was 3 times more pleasurable then what they had given me with their mouths. I didn't want this feeling of absolute pleasure and bliss to fade. I was moved so I was lying in between both of them facing Luca. I was still panting when Luca started to kiss me invading my mouth with his tongue. His hand latched under my knee bringing it onto his hip giving him better access to my core as he slipped in and began thrusting in and out slowly.

"Lucaa..."

I was still sensitive from the last round so whenever his chest brushed my nipples sparks would shot directly to my clit which Dean began to rub. I was bucking my hips like crazy trying to decrease the intense feelings that they were both causing, the feelings were becoming to much for me.

Dean removed his fingers from my clit instead he started pumping me with Luca still moving. I wasn't entirely sure what he was doing. When I looked into Lucas eyes they weren't green anymore instead they were pitch black, I was so focused on his eyes that I was surprised when I felt Deans cock join Lucas in my vagina. It hurt a little being stretched that far considering they are both huge. They started moving together in sync and I closed my eyes just enjoying the feeling they were both bringing me as they started moving faster and harder to the point I thought I might break if they kept up this pace. I couldn't handle it anymore and I let go riding my climax as they both kept thrusting into me. The only thing you could hear would be my moaning and the sound of flesh hitting flesh. It was long till I climaxed again but this time they came with me and I could feel something else entering me from both of them. I would of freaked out but I was to tired and could barely keep my eyes open.

"Sleep baby girl," Luca said soothingly in my ear and that's all it took, I was out.

.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The next morning

As I slowly began to come back to the land of consciousness my head started pounding trying to break out of my skull and I felt something weighing down on my back. For the life of me I couldn't figure out what it was or what happened last night after the drink Steph gave me.

I slowly opened my eyes trying to let them adjust and when they finally did my breath caught in my throat for there was an attractive man in front of me. I closed my eyes and praying over & over again that I didn't not just lose my virginity to a one night stand that I can't even remember. When I opened them again he was still there, I took a deep breath and turned over so I was laying on my back.

When I did I saw that there was two arms on my midsection, I followed the other one to find a guy who looked just like the other on my side but this one was clean shaven. I can't believe this is happening how could I have slept with two guys and not even remember it? I slowly slid up toward the headboard so I was sitting and looked around; I was in a hotel room with clothes thrown everywhere.

I crawled out of bed as gently as possible to not wake the guys. I had to leave before they got up because I can't face them it will be totally embarrassing and it would probably make me feel like more of a slut then I already am. I hurriedly got semi-dressed and got out of there not really focusing on all the weird looks I was receiving as I exited one of the most high class hotels in the city looking like a cheap whore.

----------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading

Vote:)

Comment:)