Chapter 11

Is that really me? That thought repeats in my head as I'm staring at myself in the mirror. I look the same as I did 3 months ago but yet I'm not the same. My hair, eyes, face, and height it's all the same. The clothing is a little different then my normal style and four times more expensive, there isn't a defined baby bump yet but it makes me seem bloated. I rub my hand on my stomach just thinking about the baby. I'm really going to have a baby, I still cant quite believe it.

Today is the day that Dean and Luca are taking me to do whatever this 'surprise' is. I don't know how I feel about everything but one of them is the father of my little one inside of me and when I'm with them it feels normal,right. The whole royalty and future queen stuff still scares the crap out of me but I'm going to try do deal with one thing at a time. So for now at least I'm going to deal with this pregnancy and being their mate, everything else will just have to wait.

"As much as I love staring at you we have somewhere we are suppose to be," Luca's voice startled me causing me to turn around to face him. 

I couldn't stop my eyes from admiring him. He looked so delectable wearing a green shirt that made his eyes pop. His arms were crossed across his chest which drew me to his defined biceps. His hair was slightly spiked and his lips looked soft. Images from our kiss yesterday surface in my mind, the sweet gentleness that had my heart racing. 

"If you don't stop right now then I wont be held responsible for what happens next," Luca voice was a bit huskier then before but you could definitely hear the warning in it. I took a deep breath to calm myself before walking up to him 

"So where are we going?" I asked trying to relieve some of the sexual tension that had started to build in the room.

"That's a surprise," he answered with a mischievous smirk on his face.

"Well Abby dressed me in a swim suit and a summer dress so I guess my question is are we going to a pool or a lake?" I pressed while Luca grabbed my hand taking us through the castle. 

"You can just stop now baby girl I'm not telling you anything,"

"Just tell me! Why does it have to be a surprise?" It's not that i don't like surprises but If I know there's a surprise I become to impatient to wait to find out what it is.

"Not happening,"

"Luca just tell me!"

"O whats this can our little evey not wait?" Dean asks while waiting by a door watching us with a smile on his face that makes him look so much hotter.

"Why wont you just tell me?"

"Because the point of a surprise is you not knowing," Dean said as he opened the door for me. 

It lead to a garage that was full of different sorts of  vehicles. They ranged from the latest models to some of the oldest I've seen. I felt a tug on my hand as Luca lead to one of the newer looking one that was a sleek sliver.

We got in and we flew for about 10 minutes before we turned down a flew used way. Dean and Luca stopped responding to my questions and begging on where we are going. When we stopped and got out we appeared to be in the middle of the woods. A guy popped out of nowhere got into the car and flew away leaving us standing there.

"Is this suppose to be your surprise? us standing in the middle of nowhere?"

"No now come on we have to walk the rest of the way to our destination," Dean answered grabbing my hand and dragging me through the woods.

"So it's a lake then," I saw looking at Luca for any sign of confirmation.

He just shakes his heard will laughing at me."We are almost there just wait a little longer will you?"