Chapter 13

"I still cant believe that your my brothers' mate," JJ says while walking through my closet full of clothes that the twins bought for me.

"I still cant believe that they are your brothers," I retort back while sitting on my bed looking out the window.

The banquet thing is in a few hours and I don't want to go. The idea of dressing up all fancy just to go meet a bunch self absorbed politicians who are either going to suck up to me to please the twins or they are going to subtlety inform me how unworthy I am to be talking to them let alone become queen. I went to fund raisers like these for school and dealt with a lot of 'upper class' people before. Lets just say I could live without dealing with them ever again but the twins aren't giving me a choice in this matter.

Which is why JJ is currently picking my outfit for the event while I'm mentally preparing myself to get into 'character'. I didn't think I would have to do this a lot now that I was out of school but it looks like this is now my life, O the joy's. Don't get me wrong not all of them make me want to gorge my eyes out but they all have some hidden agenda. What makes this worse is that Mel wont be there with me to entertain me with impersonations of them.

"I found it!" JJ squeals exiting my closet caring a beautiful silky looking navy dress will gems assorted along the bodice. 

"It will just look stunning on you and it will defiantly make your eyes pop,"

"Great, wouldn't want to look anything but perfect for them," I say sarcastically

"What is with you? Is it your time of the month or something because you've been moody all day?"

"ha something like that I guess," I say more to myself

Is it the hormones from my pregnancy that's making dread doing anything that involves people today? I'm going to have to be extra cautious then when talking to people because I know someone is going to say something that will probably set me off and I would really like not to make a huge scene tonight.

"Sorry, Lets just get ready," I offer her a small smile as some of the maids came in and started getting the both of us ready.

"Can I ask you something?" I slightly turned towards JJ or at least as much as I could with Rogellio the stylist doing my hair and makeup

"Ya,"

"What was it like for you growing up?"

"What do you mean,"

"I mean as a princess what was it like?"

"I don't know I spent most of my time in school and with one of my closet friends Kenna. We couldn't really go anywhere because of threats or the media. When we turn 15 we are required to start sitting in on meetings and start participating either with politics or the people in someway. My brothers were way overprotective of me and wouldn't let any boys near me really. Which drives me insane sometimes like this one time I had snuck away from my bodyguards and went to this little coffee shop where I met this super cute guy named was Tyler. We were just talking but when Dean and Luca saw the nearly killed the guy because he was 'to close' to me. I swear I was going to kill them! If it were up to those two I would be lock in this place forever and never talk to anyone that unless the approve it first. They've gotten better though especially since they found you. I don't really now what you want to know, why do you ask?"

"I was just thinking about how my life will be and what my kids lives will be like,"

"Kids does that mean that you've accepted them?"

"I guess, it's not like I really have much of a choice anyways,"

"Aww your falling for them!" she cooed at me