Lando Norris - Secret

You have been in a relationship with Lando Norris for about a year. And so far you have managed to keep it a secret. You both live in his house in Woking and will soon move to Monte Carlo. You keep the relationship a secret because you are afraid of the reaction of some fans. There is a risk of chaos if your relationship becomes public. And you don't really want that. Apart from that, many people around you know about your relationship, even many people at McLaren know about it, but everyone keeps it a secret.
At the moment, you are packing for the move little by little. And you are doing your best to keep the house a little tidy and not to let it become a mess. But that is very difficult when you are living with Lando in the same house. Sometimes you keep cleaning up after him because he is so messy."I'm going to spend another hour on Twitch and then we're going to bed, okay? "Yeah sure, I'll try to get rid of some more laundry." you smile, you don't mind doing household chores. You like doing it.

In between washing, turn on Lando's Twitch stream on your phone. Occasionally you laugh at him, it is so great that he is himself in the streams. In no time , you finish the laundry and wonder if Lando perhaps has some other laundry that can be washed. Without thinking about it, you open the room Lando is streaming from and ask: "Lan, do you still have laundry in this room? You see Lando's shocked head and wonder for a few seconds if it was so difficult what you asked. Then you see yourself standing in the computer screen, in your comfy outfit and your hair in a bun. "Oh no!" you say frightened. Lando and you look at each other and for a moment you don't know what to do. Then you slowly walk out of the room.

Outside the room, sit against the wall. "How can I be so stupid!" you ask yourself out loud. You sit there for a while and then, out of curiosity, start up the stream again. You look at the comments:"That girl is really hot!""I love that Lando's girlfriend is so normal!"We secretly knew he didn't live there alone.""Finally more is becoming clear of this mystery, so much fun!

You take another breath. "This is better than expected..." You hear Lando call out "Y/N, chat wants you to join the stream.".  You blow out your breath "okay, here we go."

You sit down next to Lando, it still feels a bit awkward. You decide to have some kind of Q&A about your relationship and actually it goes very well. After a while, you laugh about a lot of things and answer most of the questions honestly. To be honest, it feels really good to finally be able to show the world that you are in a relationship with Lando.

 To be honest, it feels really good to finally be able to show the world that you are in a relationship with Lando

𝑫𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒆 💕