Charles Leclerc - Daddy

Charles Leclerc and you have been in a relationship for some time and you live together in Monaco. Whenever possible, you follow Charles closely to the races and you enjoy this lifestyle you have together. You enjoy it most when you are at home and there is time for relaxation and fun dates. Lately, you have taken a more serious path in your relationship and have been talking about children. Charles was very enthusiastic and wants nothing more than a child with you. But you have told him that some of your life will change then. "We'll see, if it comes, it's welcome." you smile at Charles.

So a while passes in which you are busy with your social lives. When you are at home, you meet up with friends or go on adventures together. And on race weekends you're there, doing your own thing and trying to stay out of the way of the Ferrari teams. 

So a while passes in which you are busy with your social lives. When you are at home, you meet up with friends or go on adventures together. And during race weekends you are there, doing your own thing and trying to stay out of the way of the Ferrari teams. In fact, you haven't given much thought to the conversation you had earlier. But it still remains a bit at the back of your minds. You are starting to get more and more excited about it. Every time you see a mother passing by with a child, you have to smile to yourself. "Oh, please act normal," you say to yourself.

This evening you have a dinner with Ferrari as an encouragement for the qualifications tomorrow. Since there will be qualifying tomorrow, dinner will not last until late. When you come back to your hotel room, you really need to sit down. "What's the matter, you look really very tired Y/N." says Charles. "I'm actually very tired. Sorry but I think I'll go to sleep right away otherwise I won't last tomorrow." You say. "No problem, get a good rest maybe tomorrow will be better." say Charles as he strokes your hair.

But the next morning was no better. You woke up very miserable. It seemed like nausea. You run to the toilet, it is nausea. "Oh Y/N, how awful love. Can I do something for you." says Charles as he comes around the corner of the bathroom. "No, I'll get rid of it now I think," you say. And as soon as you say that, another wave of nausea comes up. "I'm afraid I'll miss qualifying today, Charles." you say softly. Charles comes running up with a wet towel: "I wouldn't worry about that actually. Just make sure you're doing better."

Meanwhile, Charles went to the track to prepare for the qualifications. After a few tough moments this morning, you are actually feeling better and feel you can still go to qualifying. But first, you make a quick stop at the chemist's in the village and pick up some chocolate rolls at the bakery because you suddenly can't resist sweets. When you get back to your hotel room, you eat all the rolls. Yes, you already know what to expect. You take what you bought at the chemist's out of your bag. It is a pregnancy test. You take the test and panic a little. But you soon calm down and are delighted that you are pregnant.

On the way to the circuit, you are thinking very hard about when and how you are going to tell Charles that he is going to be a father. You don't want it to affect the race, especially now that he's at the top of the classification! "Hey, you look so happy, are you excited about qualifying?" Isa, Carlos' girlfriend, asks. "Yes, it's an exciting period right now! With Charles at the top and all that," you say and give her a hug as a greeting. "I heard you weren't well this morning," says Isa. "That's right, luckily I'm doing much better! Maybe I ate something wrong last night." You say, "Well at least I'm glad you're here!" Isa winks and you take a stool.

Charles qualifies for pole and you feel enormously proud and happy. When Charles comes back into the pit box after all the interviews, he sees you and looks surprised. "Y/N, I didn't even know you were there, how nice! Are you feeling a bit better again?" "Thankfully so, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to see up close how fantastic you were," you say and give him a kiss. Charles and you walk to Charles' room in the motorhome. "Charles I have to tell you something, I just found out," you say and you go into Charles' room for some privacy. In the room you rummage around in your bag. Charles doesn't know what to expect at all and stands looking at you a bit dazed. Then you find the positive pregnancy test and take it out of your bag. You give the test to Charles: "You are going to be a father! Charles looks at the test and hardly blinks. Then he looks at you and tears begin to flow down his cheeks "Is this for real?"

You immediately realize that Charles's tears are of happiness and you grab him. "You're going to be a very good daddy, Charles." you say with a sniffle. Charles still doesn't quite know what to say. You wipe his tears from his cheeks "It's too early to say anything to others, let's keep this our little secret for a while." "I'm really looking forward to becoming parents with you." says Charles and he kisses you. "This baby is more than welcome." he says while he is putting his hand on your stomach.

𝑫𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒆 💕