Charles Leclerc - Brothers

This story was created in response to a request. The user does not necessarily want to be tagged, thank you for your request  💕

You are the youngest sister in the Leclerc family. When you were younger, you loved the attention from your brothers and they took you everywhere. You really felt like one of them, you were their little princess even though you were only a year younger than Arthur.

When you became a teenager, the feeling between you and your brothers took a small turn. They were incredibly overprotective. You found it extremely irritating that you couldn't meet up with friends without them knowing where you were going and when you were coming back. Besides, they always wanted to pick you up to make sure nothing would happen on the way. And not to mention boyfriends, you couldn't start a romantic relationship in secret because your brothers knew everything right away and would talk to the boy in question to convince him to be careful with you.

You longed for a kind of sister figure. Someone to talk to and share things with that you wouldn't easily share with your brothers. When Charles started dating Giada, you found the sister figure. You shared everything with each other and saw each other very often. Your brothers also became a little calmer in their overprotectiveness. You were sure that Giada had said something about it. Giada became part of the family and you truly loved her like a sister.

But after a four-year relationship, Charles ended it. "We need to talk to you Y/N." Says Charles to you, Giada stands beside him with a tearful face. "I have decided to end the relationship with Giada." Says Charles with a hard face. You look at Charles in surprise and then look at Giada who starts crying again. Tears shoot into your eyes, "why would you do that! Is there something wrong between you?" you shout. "No it is going super between us, I would just like to focus on my racing career." Says Charles. "Bullshit, Charles!" you shout and you walk away furious.

After two and a half years, you can still strangle Charles. You know the real reason why he ended his relationship with Giada. He had a relationship with Charlotte quite soon after that, too soon. Charlotte is an angel and she can do nothing about it, but the click will not be the same as with Giada. You still speak to Giada very often, she also lives in Monaco and it's not that big of a place. But it is different now that she is no longer in a relationship with your brother. Every time you think of Giada and Charles you have to swallow a gag in your throat and you always put aside your anger for Charles, he is your brother and you will have to live with it.

At Charles' home GP in Monaco, Charlotte and you will both be there. You notice that something is bothering Charlotte. "What is it Char?" you ask her. "I notice that Charles's fans are not really fond of me. It makes me incredibly insecure!" she says with a sad laugh. Charlotte and you go to Charles with it, they are his fans and he probably knows what to do. When you arrive at Charles', he is not at all in the mood for Charlotte's problem. "I have better things to do at the moment, Char, please," he says. After the race, Charles is still grumpy and doesn't feel like whining or having a conversation at all. He even leaves the paddock without Charlotte.

Charlotte looks defeated: "Why would he leave without me, what am I doing wrong? ". "Nothing Char, he's just not having his day I guess," you say and put your arm around Charlotte. "He's not having his day for a long time now, Y/N." says Charlotte sadly. "Let's go to the afterparty together, he'll be there too that's a different atmosphere that's bound to go better!" you say.

Arriving at the afterparty you were so looking forward to, things do not improve at all between Charles and Charlotte. They spend the whole evening arguing in a corner. You don't pay any attention to it at first because you don't want to let things that have nothing to do with you ruin your evening. But after a while, the fights do get your attention.

"You are literally just whining Char! You don't let me do anything without you being there." says Charles. "Don't you want me to be with you?" says Charlotte. "You just give me the freaking creeps Char!" shouts Charles. At that moment you want to intervene and tell them to go home. But before you can say anything, Charlotte says: "You can always go back to Giada, I know you want to." You get angry, how dare she involve Giada in this way, after everything Charles has done to her. You can see from Charles that he is also starting to boil inside. "What are you saying!" he shouts. "You heard me, you want her," says Charlotte.

This was definitely the wrong move by Charlotte to involve Giada. Charles' first love, whom he hurt and regrets terribly. The evening ends very badly and Charles breaks off his relationship with Charlotte. You walk home with Charles from the after-party. You remain silent the entire way. When you get home, he says: "You always told me that I would regret breaking up with Giada. You are right, it is tearing me apart!" says Charles sadly. "I can see that Charles, but you have her number you can try to win back her trust. I'm not saying you can but you can try to take the first step." you say softly. You walk away and behind you hear Charles into the phone saying "Hey, it's me."

𝑫𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒆 💕