George Russell - Contract

Your boyfriend George Russel is going to make the switch to Mercedes next racing season. It's just been made public and the world has been turned upside down for a very short time. You are extremely proud of him and desire him to take a step in the direction of becoming world champion. But not everything is going smoothly.

At Williams, you had a contract yourself. This was mainly to do with the marketing you could do for the team. After all, you are an actress yourself and have a lot of followers on social media. Through that contract you could help the team but you could still do your own interpretation. You often have ideas on how the team can do their marketing in the most efficient way and you like it very much to make a positive contribution.

Today you have a meeting with the marketing team of Mercedes. George is also present because with his seat at Mercedes he will also have to deal with more sponsorship. You start talking about the clothes George has to wear during race weekends and things that are actually very obvious. Then Toto comes to your part. You know Toto is not a big fan of you because you are too honest and stand for your own opinion. " Nice that you are also at this meeting Y/N, we would like to discuss with you also what you can do for Mercedes." says Toto. Then Toto comes up with a whole list of what you are instructed to do for Mercedes. "These are the things you have to do when you sign the contract," says Toto. "Well I won't, if I sign this contact I won't have any freedom on social media myself. George's life is in the point of Formula 1, but mine only partly."

"We're wondering if it's smart if you're allowed in the pit boxes then." says Toto. Your face sets, the way Toto talks to you is extremely irritating. "Especially since you are friendly with other teams within Formula One." Adds Toto. "You don't necessarily have to beat around the bush Toto, you don't want me here. It's a personal situation." you say as you look Toto straight in his eyes. "Guys does this have to be this way?" asks George.

"You do understand George, don't you?" says Toto to him. You look at George. "Yes, a little bit indeed," says George to Toto. "Oh, okay. Well you guys have to understand that this is not my job, I just want to indicate that I can help. But never mind, I'm out and apparently I'm not allowed to come back either." you say and stand up. "Y/N!" shouts George and he gets up too. "No stay seated George, if you didn't stand up for me a moment ago, you won't now either!" you say.

Outside the motorhome are very many journalists. That's why you try not to show anything. But then Toto comes through the door with his head. You look over as you walk down the stairs. "Y/N, shall we make another appointment to discuss this properly?" says Toto. "Fine," you say and look at him angrily. At that moment you hear some cameras clicking. The next day, there are a number of articles online claiming that Toto and you are arguing. There are even claims that Toto told you to end your relationship with George. You read through it and can't help but burst out laughing. "Yeah maybe Toto wants us to break up, George." you say to him. " Laugh, but I'm really between two fires at the moment." says George. "I know that, Toto just doesn't like me. Today during the conversation we'll see if something else is going to come out of it." you say.

"Thanks for agreeing to meet again Y/N," Toto says at the meeting the next morning. "No problem," you say and look at him. "We spoke to Williams about the contract you had there. And I don't like to admit it but I think a contract like that is better for a cooperation between Mercedes and you." says Toto. You nod and you get the new contract in front of you. "There are two additions that might not be a problem. Namely, you have to wear Tommy Hilfiger once in a while and you have to drive a Mercedes AMG once in a while." adds Toto. "I can live with that I think." you smile and the people at the table start laughing. "George has indicated that he will not take his seat if you are not allowed to be in the pit box, so we got to thinking and would like to apologize for yesterday. You look at George in surprise: "apology accepted."

"You really must never do that again!" You say to George as you walk out. George doesn't say anything and smiles a little. "That little chair means the whole world to you, how can you take such a risk?" you call out in surprise. "There is something else that means more than the whole world to me. Or rather someone." George chuckles. You smile shyly at him, "Thank you, George.". You walk up to him and put an arm around him, "I'm glad I get to keep supporting my favorite race driver from the pit box." George kisses you on top of the head "me too."

𝑫𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒆 💕