Chapter 7

****Eddie****

Eddie turns and walks to his parents, he sort of wished Buck was with him, mainly he felt more relaxed with him around, he knew how is parent's would be.

As he arrives at his parents he sees his mother hugging Chris and his dad hands him a tablet with a message on it.

'We are glad you found a way to get here, maybe we can sit down and discuss what is going to happen now you are here.'

Eddie could feel his anger, even after everything he told them they still thought they could talk him into doing something he didn't want to. Before he could kick off he felt a hand on his back.

"Sophia." He says, as he pulls her in for a hug.

Once they break the hug he can see she is saying something to his parents, most likely noticing how he was and that they shouldn't be upsetting him. She hands him her phone with a message so he can read as she bends down to talk to Chris.

'Hey, sorry I was meant to be here before they got here but got stuck in traffic, hope you don't mind another long journey.' Eddie was confused by this and looks at his sister who smiles and takes the phone off him and types and hands it back.

'Did you forget I moved to Austin two months ago. That's where we are staying, I will drive you to the solicitors but this way you are far away from them, unless you want to stay with them?' Now he wished he paid more attention to what his siblings messaged him, he felt guilty that Buck had organised plane tickets to here when they could have flown to Austin, he looks down and smiles.

"That would be perfect, sorry just a lot on." He explains.

Soon they make their excuses and leave their parents at the airport. Eddie was so glad when he could see how annoyed they were when he got in the car. As they drive he hovers on the text screen unable to think what to send to Buck. His sister taps so he looks up and she points to her phone which was set on the dash the app opens with a message.

'What's the problem, you've been looking at your phone for ages.' He smiled that he was caught just staring at his phone.

"Nothing, look I'm kinda knackered, is it ok if I rest a bit?" He asks.

Sophia nods to him and he moves himself so he can rest his head against the window and hopefully nod off or at least make it look like he is to stop the quizzing, good thing about his condition he can ignore people when he wants.

He wakes to a touch on his arm, looking out the window first he can see there stopped in front of a little house, as he turns to look at his sister his eyes catch Chris asleep in back and smiles. When he finally looks at his sister she hands him her phone before getting out.

'I'll get your bags, you get Chris and then we talk about who this Buck is that your son seems to adore and apparently makes you smile lots.'

Of course Chris dropped him in it about Buck, part of him was glad especially as they could bump into each other now, but then again Buck was out here for his own reasons and not to keep him busy. He opens the car door and gets out.

"Ugh, I'm just gonna ignore you then, I mean I have a great excuse." He chuckles.

He can see her roll her eyes at him, he chuckles as he opens the back door, gently unbuckling Chris and picking him up, as he carries a sleeping Chris to the house he can feel his leg hurt, but pushes through the pain and enters the little house and follows his sister to a little room which had a single bed with avengers covers, he smiles at his sister as he places chris down and covers him.

Once the bags are placed in Eddie's room and they sort some other bits he takes in the house, he was proud his sister had her own place but he could feel his ocd going in to overdrive there was clutter everywhere, to take his mind off sitting on the sofa staring at it all hr takes his phone out and see a message off Buck and smiles as he opens it.