Loitering

It was Sunday and I was getting ready to go to the mall with Hunter, we were gonna meet at the mall and just walk around, browse, cause trouble just the general stuff. I got dressed and then moved onto makeup. I wore some dark blue bell bottoms, with my usual boots, and a white top that I had ripped the sleeves off, I had also cropped that same shirt so it looked super badass. I finished it off with some jewelry and some minimal dark makeup. Before I left though I realise that it was slightly cold so I brought my long brown leather jacket with me.

*Black destiny || Sacramentum*

I hoped in my car and drove off. Dancing along to the music as the anticipation to hang out with Hunter grew.

*******
I shoved my hair out of the way as I put my bullet earring in. I wore some black track pants, (they used to be normal black track pants but Alice convinced me to let her sew a few patches on them, I won't lie I think they look really good but I'd never tell her that) a Slayer shirt that had the sleeves and sides cut, I shoved my black combat boots on, and added a couple studded cuffs to top it all off. I got into my car and sped off, I had a random metal Playlist playing in the background but I wasn't really focused on the music. For some reason my stomach tightened and fluttered in weird ways when I thought about hanging out with Alice. Did I not put on enough deodorant? Did I put on too much? I shook my head as if to shake these stupid thoughts away. I was hanging out with Alice nothing was different. Sure I've had feelings for girls in the past, and yes with Alice it felt different, but it wasn't it's just another dumb crush that you'll get over. I told myself. I arrived in the parking lot sooner than I had thought I would, I looked outside and realized it looked a little cold so I grabbed a black hoodie from the back seat. I looked it up and down a smile forming on my face. This was the hoodie that Alice stole from me the most it was a Mastodon hoodie, she firstly loves Mastodon so much and she also think that the design is sick. So she very often decides that's she's cold and will always grab this one.

Which is probably why it was in the backseat in the first place, she was probably wearing it when I dropped her off somewhere and took it off so I could have it back

Which is probably why it was in the backseat in the first place, she was probably wearing it when I dropped her off somewhere and took it off so I could have it back. I locked my car and put the hoodie on as I walked towards the entrance.

*******

I looked around the parking lot to see if Hunter had arrived yet, when I noticed him getting out his car. I watched him lock his car and pull his Mastodon hoodie over his head. Jesus fucking fuck he was so hot. As he pulled his hair out it blew in the wind slightly, and it felt like a hot movie scene.
"Hey." He said looking slightly amused.
"Sup." I said trying to drag my jaw off the floor. Hunter laughed and we walked inside, going from shop to shop checking out all the cool shit. I bought a lighter and a snickers bar, and a monster. Hunter bought a monster and some popping candy. We walked into a tattoo and piercing shop.
"I want to get a tattoo so bad." Hunter said looking down at all the designs.
"What do you wanna get?" I asked looking over to him curiously.
"Either a cool Slayer design or some lyrics on my ribs." Hunter said casually.
"Yeah that would be sick." I said trying not to imagine Hunter shirtless with a cool tattoo on his ribs, instead I looked over to the display case of tongue piercings.
"I think I wanna buy different jewelry for my tongue ring." I said ushering Hunter over. He raised his eyebrow at me.
"Help me pick!" I said pushing him slightly. He looked down to the case. We looked through all the sparkly and colorful jewelry and decided on the one with the cool skull.

We walked around abit more when we came across a generic Cafe style restaurant

" Alice!" We heard someone call my name from the restaurant. Hunter and I spun around looking for the culprit. I saw a table with Maya and her mom. Maya was shaking her head vigorously to her mother but it was too late.
"Alice honey I haven't seen you in so long come sit with us!" Ms Glover said happily. I looked over to Hunter who looked confused.
"Bring your friend with!" Ms Glover added as she called us over more.
Hunter shrugged. We walked over to their table littered with coffee cups and shortbread cookies that came with every coffee you ordered. Hunter and I sat next to each other leaving Ms Glover by herself on the one side.
"Wow it really has been a while, how are you?" She asked.
"Um yeah I'm good... Thanks, how are you ma'am?" I replied hesitantly.
"Ma'am? Why so formal Alice? You know you can call me Tracy!" She said with a laugh. I looked weerily to Maya who was looking everywhere other than me or Hunter.
"I'm great, so are you gonna introduce me to your friend here?" Tracy asked taking a sip from her cup.
"Uh yeah sorry, this is Hunter." I said looking over to Hunter who seemed to pay abit more attention when I said his name.
"Hi." He said simply glancing at me.
"Hi Hunter, I'm Tracy!" She said loudly as she extended her hand over the table. Hunter laughed and shook her hand.
"Maya isn't this nice we havnt seen Alice in so long?" Tracy asked. Maya looked me and Hunter up and down rolling her eyes.
"Yup." She replied simply. Tracy looked to me slightly worried.
"We probably never see her anymore because she's too busy hanging out with her new boyfriend." Maya said snarkily looking over to Hunter.
I rolled my eyes, not this shit again.
Hunter looked over to me confused.
I shook my head at him, I would tell him all about it later but not now.
"Oh I wasn't aware you two were dating." Tracy said with a laugh. I just smiled not really wanting to talk about this anymore. I looked over to Hunter who was smirking. I held back a smile this dick was gonna make fun of me so hard when we left.
"Something funny Alice?" Maya asked confrontationally.
"Nope." I said slowly looking towards her.
"You sure?" She asked.
"mhhm, nice black eye by the way." I said gesturing to her eye. She grimaced.
"Yeah that's such a funny story actually, Maya had tripped, while hanging out with Ally and she hit a rock!" Tracy said with a small chuckle. I furrowed my brows, looking back at Maya who was looking away embarrassed. I then looked over to Hunter who had raised an eyebrow.
" Wow that is... Funny.. "I said trying to wrap my head around the fact that Maya didn't even tell her mom that I had punched her.
" Anyway this was really nice Tracy but Hunter and I have to get going. " I said getting up. Tracy let us go. I pulled Hunter out from his seat and we started walking towards the exit.
"Try not to push everyone else away, by sucking face or whatever you guys always have to do together!" Maya shouted. Hunter and I turned back slightly. I rolled my eyes and continued walking off. I saw Hunter walk next to me smirking. He put his arm around me and kissed me hard. At first I was caught off guard but then I realized that it was to rub in Maya's face. I grabbed a handful of his hair, kissing him back. I think that caught him off guard but he wrapped his arms around my waist lifting me up slightly. I stood on his boots on my tippy toes so I could reach his face without him having to bend down much. After a little bit we broke apart, and I passive-aggressively smiled at Maya as we walked out the mall.