Mosh!

Alice, Kevin and I drove over to the school. Alice helped me get all the equipment inside while Kevin returned the stoner to his original band. I was talking to Alice when Emily walked in all gothed up and ready to rock the fuck out with us. We had to paint our drums to change the logo, of our cool, badass band name to Skull flower since the dean wouldn't let us play as Skullfucker since she deemed it inappropriate. I went up to Alice before we went onto the stage.
"You remember your job right?" I whispered to her, she nodded with a devilish grin. I kissed her and then went on stage.

*******

I walked into the crowd pushing past some people so I could see the band well.

*Machinery of torment||Skull flower*

They started playing and fuck they were good, I looked around and saw that alot of people weren't enjoying it. I rolled my eyes and waited for the chorus to come on, I pushed into some people around me.
"What are you doing?" One girl asked.
"Fucking hell." Some dude laughed as I bumped into him.
"Metal up your ass!" I yelled half laughing as people started moshing. Emily threw one of her cello bows out into the crowd and Kevin threw one of his drumsticks. Everyone was sweaty but everyone was having an amazing time. I made eye contact with Hunter as his guitar solo started, he smiled at me. I couldn't help but smiling, he was my fucking boyfriend.

I jumped and screamed and headbanged and the mosh pit was now real

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I jumped and screamed and headbanged and the mosh pit was now real. The collision of bodies all around me got my adrenaline going. I helped a girl up that fell down into the pit and realized that it was Ally. She nodded at me and I nodded back at her. My legs ached from the heavy boots on my feet but I didn't fucking care.

I was damp with sweat and my hair was flying around crazily and I loved it

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I was damp with sweat and my hair was flying around crazily and I loved it. Suddenly I heard a crash and someone scream. I looked up and saw Kevin and Emily run over to the side of the stage. I pushed passed the people in front of me, and as soon as I saw hunter and ran to him. I looked at his leg all mangled and fucked up since someone pushed the stage which caused him to fall and then one of the amps fell on his leg. I grabbed his hand.
"Hunter you're gonna be fine." I said trying to regulate my breathing from the running. He looked at me and sighed a shaky breath before passing out.
The ambulance came and I hopped in with him.
"Are you family?" The paramedic asked. Knowing that if I told then the truth they wouldn't let me come I said confidently.
"Yup I'm his sister." They nodded and closed the ambulance doors.
We sped off and everything felt kinda surreal.
I came back to reality when one of the paramedics patted my shoulder. I looked up at her.
"Your brother will be fine, it's an open fracture, so it hurt like a mother fucker, but it's a clean break so he'll be okay." She said.
"Yeah I know." I said with a faint smile. We arrived at the hospital and they rushed him off to a room, I had to wait in the waiting room. They asked me if I knew any of Hunter's medical history but I told them that they should just wait for 'our' dad to arrive.
I sat in the uncomfy waiting room chair. Some kid, he looked about 13 pointed to my shirt.

 Some kid, he looked about 13 pointed to my shirt

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Nice." He said before flashing me the rock and roll hand (🤘)
I smiled slightly.
I saw Dr Sylvester walk in and I ran up to him.
"DAD! Thank god you're here!" I shouted pulling him into a hug. His arms hovered around me awkwardly.
"I told them I'm Hunter's sister so that I could come with." I whispered in his ear. He nodded and then patted me on the back.
I let him go and he filled in all the forms. After about and hour we were allowed to go see Hunter. As I walked in I saw him perk up.
" Alice! " He exclaimed and opened my arms for him. I ran up to the bed and flung myself into his arms, half getting on top of him. Before I could say anything he grabbed my face and kissed me. I kissed back but pulled away fairly quickly.
The nurse in the room eyed us strangely and then briskly walked out the room.
Hunter squinted at me as if to ask 'wtf?!'
"Oh I kinda told them that I'm your sister so that they'd let me go in the ambulance with you." I said with a slight laugh. Hunter scoffed, shaking his head with a smile. Dr Sylvester cleared his throat, and I took that as my signal to get off Hunter. He spoke to Hunter for a bit while I played with a bunch of shit in the room. We ended up going home that night, and I slept over and Hunter's place. Hunter had just gotten into bed, and I just changed into a pair of his sweatpants. I kept on my band shirt from the day and hopped in to bed with him.
"Today was fucking badass." I said looking at him.
"Fuck yeah it was." Hunter said smiling.
"Well, except for this." He said eyeing his cast.
"Nah, that was badass too. Looked fucking gnarly." I said with a laugh.
He kissed me and we fell asleep draped over each over, a tangle of broken and unbroken limbs.
Fucking metal⚡