Tongue Tied

Hunter and I left the mall, smiling.
I punched him in the arm.
"What was that for?" Hunter asked still smiling.
"For kissing me." I said looking away.
"Like you didn't kiss me back!" He said laughing. We both got into our cars and drove off to Hunter's house.
I followed Hunter's car around the bends as his house came into the view.

*******

I got out the car and looked over to Alice. She slammed her door shut and walked over to me, I opened the door for her and we walked through the house. I grabbed two mountain dew bottles from the fridge on our way to my room.

*Genesis || Deftones*

I turned the knob on my radio turning the volume all the way up. Alice showed me a guitar riff that she learned the other day, she seemed really proud of it and it was pretty fucking cool.
"Hey do you wanna help change my tongue jewelry?" She asked putting her guitar down.
"What?" I asked turning my head to the side. She smiled and handed me the new jewelry we bought earlier.

She sat on the chair infront of me with her legs crossed, I sat on the stool with my legs spread slightly so I could get closer to her. I motioned for her to stick her tongue out. She looked away bashfully and stuck her tongue out. I tried twisting the little ball but it wouldn't move. I groaned moving even closer to her, she looked me in the eyes as I wiggled the ball slightly.
The door opened, my dad stood in the doorway. He looked over to us, he opened and closed his mouth forgetting what he was going to say.
"Okay I don't know what the fuck is going on here, but turn that goddamn music down." He said pointing towards my radio. I had suddenly got a good grip on the ball and twisted it off.
"Fuck yes, I got it!" I said triumphantly as I took the jewelry out her tongue. Alice chuckled.
I heard my dad gag and walk out the room, slamming the door behind him.
"Fucking pussy." Alice said smiling. I smiled back at her and grabbed the new jewelry she wanted.

"Stop wiggling your fucking tongue!" I said frustrated.
"I'm not trying to!" She laughed.

Time passed quicker than either of us realized

Time passed quicker than either of us realized. Maybe because my room was always dark or maybe because we just enjoyed each other's company so much, but I checked the time on my phone.
"Holy shit!" I said surprised.
"What?" Alice asked looking up.
"It's almost six pm." I said looking at her. She was painting my nails for me since I helped her put her tongue ring in.
"Jesus." She said looking up at me.

We ran upstairs quietly. I slid open the glass door and we snuck out into the cold garden air. Alice lit her cigarette. I saw her arms prick with goosebumps.
"Did you leave your jacket inside?" I asked. She looked up at me exhaling some smoke.
"Uh yeah." She said chuckling.
I took off my hoodie.

*******

I looked over to Hunter who was taking off his hoodie. His shirt lifted slightly as he pulled his hoodie off. Some hair on his lower stomach glittered in the light from the backyard.
"Alice?" Hunter asked tilting my head up.
"My eyes are up here love." He said. I cleared my throat blushing. Hunter laughed as he took the cigarette from my mouth. He put the smoke in his mouth as he pulled the hoodie over my body. His fingers trailed down my stomach as he pulled the Mastodon hoodie over me, causing chills down my spine. I looked up at Hunter who was blushing a little. I pulled my arms through the arm holes, I stepped forward getting closer to Hunter. I grabbed the smoke from his mouth inhaling the sweet nicotine.
I hugged Hunter.
"Thanks for letting me borrow my favorite hoodie." I said. He laughed and hugged me back snuggling into the crook of my neck.
"I mean it's basically yours at this point." He said his breath tickling my neck.
"What do you mean?" I said laughing.
"Well it always smells like you." He said looking at me now.
"What do I smell like?" I asked with a smile.
"Like....cheap cigarettes and strong perfume.." He said. We both burst into laughter.
"It's Britney spears if you're wondering." I said in between laughs.
"What is?" Hunter asked resting the side of his head against my shoulder.
"My perfume." I said looking at him.
"You use Britney spears perfume?" He asked mockingly.
I played with some of his hair.
"Don't make fun of me, it smells great!" I said pushing him. He keeled over with laughter.
"Are you two SMOKING?!" Dr Sylvester shouted from the kitchen. Hunter took a drag of my cigarette.
"No!" He shouted back in a puff of smoke.
I laughed and we walked back downstairs. I took off the hoodie throwing it onto Hunter's bed, I shrugged on my leather jacket and got my bag.
"Okay I should probably get home, but I'll see you at school tomorrow." I did the usual handshake that Hunter did with all his friends before driving home.

*******

I went back inside and into my room, I played around on my guitar and practiced The machinery of torment. Eventually I got tired and got into bed I pulled the Mastodon hoodie on. It smelt like Alice, I fell asleep really quickly after that.

I woke up and got ready for the day.
I was already late for school so I skipped breakfast and drove off. I picked up Kevin on the way there, and we talked about his progress with the drumming since he'd been practicing alot.
We got to school and I followed Kevin to his locker. We were talking when I heard some commotion in the halls.
It was Alice and Jared they were arguing about something.