1. that girl

"Oh god."
Jenny exclaimed in disgust.
"What's up with t-that body?"

A little girl. Her left hand lying beside her body not attached. Looks as if someone pulled it apart from her body. A lot of marks of being abused on the little dead body. Turned purple due to blood drawing to the lower half of her body. So pathetic.

"I want her"
"But brother its very difficult to it do with her"
"Well. Firstly there is no better bodies than this one and also. If someone deserves a new life. Its Definately her."
"Well I do agree"

The murder case of the girl named Park Aya. Her abusive step family used to abuse her on a daily basis. And it got worst everyday. And lastly her death was when her step mother amd brother pulled apart her hand and discarded it from her body then stabbed her in just the chest for 12 times. Pathetic death. Her step family was wanted by police now but that will not change the fact that she is dead..

She was stabbed in her chest and her left arm was detached. Those were the only two huge injuries she had. It will not be pretty easy for him to make her awake. She had damaged a lot. After they took her home jenni and taehyung operated her Immidiately makeing her arm attached again. They put the healing portion they invented after so much hard work and they stitched it 60 times. Thick bandages were keeping it steady. Her chest wound luckily didn't harm her heart. The stabber went just beside that. Taehyung being very tired cuz her hand was pretty bad and the operation needes 16 hours straight. Jenni told him to arrange the cardioversion and defibrillation. She and Mrs. Park, operated her chest wound and applied thick layers of bandages over. Took almost 4 hours while taehyung was back with the shockers. He asked jenni to rest and that he will do the rest. The next 3 hours he spent passing electricity through her body. At last after so many hours of non stop hard work she gained her heart beat back. Taehyung immidiately pushed some sleeping dose and pain killing dose in as she will be in hella pain if she woke up. Almost similar to when she was murdered so histerically.

The girl was still not fully living. A few nerves were responding to the electricity. Now it was the hard part. They needed to put her brain in life. The nerves present in brain is really hard to get back once dead as those are more complicated compared to other body parts. Besically aya was half dead right now. Her hand and chest portion was dead whereas her legs, stomach including internal organs, were alive but were waiting for the brain's commands. Her heart and lungs were still in the healing process. And the o lu dead thing was her brian. Due to which taehyung doubted that she even though she can't move it is possible she is hearing and feeling. So not taking any chance as he didn't wanted her to feel horrifying pain and not to be able to move or scream he gave her a high dose of pain killer and sleeping pills.

Currently jennie was struggling to keep her posture straight and help taehyung. They were in the lab for 3 days straight but the surgery didn't seemed to end anywhere soon... Last 3 days taehyung, jennie, and the 2 other surgeons park rosé and park jimin were continuously performing the brain surgery on the half dead body. Over all her brain and head was uninjured but the connecting nerves were fading off. So basically the 4 doctors were operating her neck and to its addition the back bone's vital and crucial nerves which needed to be taken care of very neatly was there.... All the surgeons didn't had time to even eat properly.

"Brother, I-I don't think this is going any where" jennie said frustrated.
"Patients jen" jimin replied. But taehyung seemed to not even notice what she said. He was doing what should be done without giving a fuck to anything.
"Turn up the voltage"
Taehyung said for the first time in 20 hours.
"But it can damag-
" turn it up" he seemed unphased by rosé's concerns. Jimin got tensed but decided to do as instucted. As soon as the electricity flow increased the dead body started jolting up as if shaking from shocks. And after just 2 minutes jimin turned it down as per told by taehyung much to rosé's relief. Rosé was very caring resulting her to fear about shocking the half dead with so much voltage as she knew there are chances the dead girl can feel it now as the anaesthesia can not effect the living nerves to the point it won't feel shocks. Taehyung stitched the wide open neck of hers and turned her around. The next move of his shocked everyone. After just a second he was performing cpr to the dead body and to everyone's shock the girl screamed for the first time still not opening her eyes though.

-------------&&--

The doctors were so happy and congratulating each other. Jennie couldn't believe what they achieved. Jimin and taehyung were researching with her about this for 4 years now. She still remembers being only 18 and her brother 20 when their father provided them a pendrive along with his life long research on this very project. That was the last days he saw her father as well as taehyung cuz that was the day the great scientist Mr. Kim died. 4 years of sleepless nights and stressed out days, they lastly passed and made the dead alive. Jimin was taehyung and jen's cousin who later decides to be a part along with his sweet wife Rosanne Park or park chaeyoung, or better called as rosé. Finally the challenge was over Jennie was wrapping the girls stitched neck with bandage rn. She looked at the monitor clearly riding heart bits. She smiled
"We are going to be great friends Aya"

Sh kissed the top of her head. Jennie was a usual visitor of the girl who everyone was currently waiting to wake up from her deep slumber. Jennie checked the saline. And pushed in the anaesthesia. No one wants to see her waking up in terror and immense pain screaming like a maniac. God knows how many stitches and cuts were there on her body. Jennie was regularly changing her bandages and saline tips along with checking the anasthesia and medicines. Rosé kept helping her at night. The girl needed constant monitoring and rosé and jennie were the monitors. Meanwhile the boys were busy in something else. Jimin was a full time surgeon so he couldn't come as much. But taehyung was researching about the state Aya was in right now. Much to his dismay she is going to forget a lot about life. He even doubts if she remembers besic life styles of humans or even abcd uk...

Hi ,small chapter i know. Still tell me if u like the idea. Stay connected to know if they were able to get her back to life.