2. "what are we ?"

Rosé, jennie and jimin decided to take a trip to hawai as the last week was nerve recking. They deserved it. But taehyung didn't wanted to go. Firstly the girl in Coma rn needed someone to take care and secondly. He did not wanted. He found his happiness in his work. And it did not over whelmed him like others. So he stayed back. It wasn't very complicated. Every one knew he won't come so its worthless to convince him. So they continued without him.

Taehyungs pov

It has been 5 days since the operation. Jennie and others left for hawai today morning. Currently i was sitting infront of Aya. Something I noticed. She had quite a rare facial structure. Being a plastic surgeon I have witnessed people paying millions of dollars going through surgeries to get these facial & body structures.

A/n: bitch, in english
Taehyung: basically it's wierd but she is exceptionally beautiful.
A/n: now you admiring dead body? I mean half dead body. She's in coma?!
Taehyung: ur making me -_- ur wierd.
A/n: okhay that's true

I went out to grab a glass of water. I don't want to deal with dehydration. Not right now.

When I came back i couldn't believe my eyes. The small figure was up on the bed rubbing her eyes with her hands. I took a picture and sent it to jenni

Taehyung:
misson successfull!

Jennie:
Oh my GOOOOOD. DID SHE JUST WAKE UP.
SHE IS SHO CUTE.
O MY GOD!
I REGRET GOING
SHOULD I CAME BACK?
LET ME COME BACK

TAEHYUNG: RELAX, jen. It's okay. Enjoy. U can meet her after.

Jennie:
Ugh. Okay ig ur right. Bye take care

Taehyung:
Bye

"Wh-?" I heard an extremely sweet voice. Which caused me to look up from my phone. She was looking at her hands and surroundings. Was she trying to speak?

"Where? You?" She said trying to construct sentences pointing at me. That's a good thing because i almost assured she would forgate to speak. Good thing she didn't.

I went up to the little figure. She was extremely confused. "I am your doctor. Aya"
"Aya?"
"Yes that's ur name."
"Hurts"
"Where"
She looked all over her body not being able to qualify where properly..everywhere. I am a dumb brat to ask that. Ofc her whole body hurts. I forgot the pain killer dose. Jennie used to do it. "I got it sweetheart. Wait." I injected a dose of pain killer in the saline tip

"It will go away soon okay?"
I said gently ceresing her head.

She nodded but immediately groaned.
"Ah don't move ur neck much. It's not healed yet"

------------
"Wh- am I?"
It has been two hours seens she woke up.
She still nither could figure out how to construct sentences nor what's happening.
"Aya, you're Aya."
I replied. Past two hours we did A lot of stuff. I was surprised by the amout of complain she did about her mOuTh FeElInG gRoSs. Like seriously. Did she has ocd or something? I brushed her teeth. I mean ofc she had bad breath. She was literally dead.
Then I fed her a little. Ig she liked. She was generally asking a lot of questions even repeating a few over and over again. It's ok i don't mind. It must be wierd for her. "You?" After a while of confusion she asked
"I am your doctor." I replied. She again looked confused "we?" Wait what? "Wha are We?" God that makes me blush. What are we? I mean we personaly do not have a relation but .... Maybe could I get a chanc- "HUMANS, YEAH. We are humans. Okay? Your a human. I am a human." Wtheeellll. Was I really thinking of stealing a chance from my own goddamn science project. I mean she's cu- oh god stop it. "Who ever you see like you and I, are all humans. Its a species. Okay?"
"Ok-...... What is Aya?" She said looking at her hands. "Its you. Ur name is Aya. We humans call each other certain names to address each other. "
"Oohh, wha- your name?"
I looked at her doe eyes for a second. "Taehyung"

I watched the little girl sleep. Normally from all the q&a and work I was exhausted. But there was something so peaceful about her face. I couldn't possibly tear my gase away from her. She had fell asleep just right now. I still can't believe I made it so far. I felt my eyes tear up when suddenly the picture of my father mouthing his last wish in his death bed came back to my mind. " I made it father. Are you proud?" He was the only  parent I had. About my mom. As long as I had sense He didn't liked to talk about her. Father was a workaholic person. He never made time for family. Neither for me nor jennie. But he did had very hugh expectations from us. and me being the older child. It was mostly me. The  pressure was too much. So many times I thought of ending it all. All i wanted to do was to make him proud make him happy. But he was never. I didn't get the love I wanted. Jennie however, was close to jimin's mother. Who is our aunt. She was mostly raised by her. At some point of my life. I was jealous of her life. But I love her nevertheless. I didn't noticed I was holding the sleeping girl's hand. It was wet from my tears Which i didn't noticed escaped my eyes. father  would definitely be disappointed if he saw me crying. From his aspect men should never cry. I didn't noticed when I fell asleep head down on her bed thinking about my childhood.

It was past 8pm when taehyung woke up. Because he felt the bed move. He was confused. "What happened? " he turned on the lights and saw aya crying silently. As if she was a fish and someone put her out of the water. And then it clicked. "Fuck" he quickly pushed a dose of pain killer in the saline drip.

How can I be so careless. I didn't wake up at time. For me She suffers so much. Its the 2nd time i am late giving her her medications. I am a bad doctor.

She was breathing heavy clearly restless by the pain. "I am so sorry" i muttered before patting her head to calm her down. Her chest and a little portion of her torso was still wrapped in layers of bandages. He wandered when her chest will heal. (He wwas just thinking about how much time would The healing medicine he and his sister created would take to heal a wound. )

Looking at her calm down a bit he bend to her eye level. His hand touched his cheek

"Are you okay now?"

"Y-yes" she replied. Looking at him first and then at all over her self She wrapped her hands around her body.

He misunderstood the situation and thought she felt uncomfortable because she didn't had anything on. Only the blanket covered her lower abdomen. This made him blush "w-what?" He asked trying to think of a way to provide her an explanation. "Cold" she said shortly.

He mentally facepalmed himself. How will she know that humans are suppose to wear cloths. Her mental state wasn't any better than a toddler, though she had a ful grown brain.

He went to him room to grab one of his white jackets. Coming back to her room he put it on her and zipped it up.

She was observing everything he did every carefully.

"Better?" He asked. she looked back at him with her big doe eyes and nodded. For some reason he was deeply attracted to her eyes. So Brown it almost looked black. He couldn't figure out why he always got flustered infront of a girl who's mental state was almost the same as a toddler's.