3: visitor

2 days went by as Aya kept getting better. The girl had developed a feeling of trust towards her doctor. What ever she asked he gave her answer. Whenever she was in pain he did his best to make it better, he fed her, talked to her took care of her. Therefore whatever he said she did without questioning. It had been three days she woke up. And today, they were goin to have a surprice visitor who is not certainly unwanted

It was a sunday and the clocked ticked 10 in the morning when taehyung went to open the door after hearing the door bell. The Doctor stumbled back wards when the younger male threw himself at him.

"Wo wo man calm the fuck down your ass is not 10 anymore"

"Right hyung" the younger man said smiling sheepishly  breaking the hug as he threw taehyung over his shoulder

"Wtf put me down Jeon Jungkook" taehyung stated in a state of disbelief

The younger male walked up to the couch and did as he was told. He was just goofing around with his hyung. Taehyung landed on the sofa. "So how is it going" jungkook asked.

"Were you trying to recreate a scene of kdrama wHY TF WOULD YOU DO THAT"

"right again. I was"

"Wtf jeon" taehyung stated in disbelief once again. The younger's actions were sometimes questionable. But nevertheless he was stilk like a younger brother to Taehyung.

"So? What's for breakfast" taehyung rolled his eyes.
___________________________

Jungkook was passing by the medical room where he notices someone was inside. Peeking inside he saw a small figure. The girl was very cute he had to admit.

'Wait a second is that, IS THAT TAE [ENTER SPACE] HYUNG'S SHIRT' The college student was in disbelief.when did his brother started fucking around?? Wasn't it his job

"WTF TAE?" He ran downstairs. "WHAT THE HELL IS A GIRL DOING IN YOUR HOUSE WEaRING YOUR GODDAMN SHIRT?"

He bombarded the doctor with the question

Taehyung blushed furiously at his question knowing exactly what he thought

" its not what it looks like.jungkook" he said scratching his nake

"OH MY GOD THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT THE MALE LEAD SAID AFTER BEING CAUGHT SLEEPING WITH THE FEMALE LEAD"

"JUNGKOOK" Taehyung shouted
"SHE IS LITERALLY A TEST SUBJECT CAN'T YOU FUCKING SEE THERE ARE A THOUSAND WIRED CONNECTED TO HER ARMS "

Jungkook- "......."

"You fucked your patient? "
Taehyung slapped the younger across his face

-------

After explaining everything

"Oh now I see" the energetic younger boy ran towards the girls room before taehyung coupd even say anything

"Helloo" the male said to the small girl sitting up on her bed.Aya flinched. She wasn't used to any one else's voice but taehyung's.

"H-hello" she still mastered up

"Helllo sister, I am a friend of Taehyung. Will you be my friend?" The male asked smiling showing off his bunny teeth.

"Friend?" Aya asked tilting her head

"Oh kookie" taehyung sight coming from behind.

It took Jungkook a while to understand that the girl probably has memory problems.

"Friends are someone who cares for you" he said.

The girl looked at him very attentively. "Then, w-why is he doctor?" SHe pointed towards taehyung. He cared for her. But he never called himself her friend.

Jungkook looked back at the older male and noticed he was taken aback.

"Oh aya, he takes care of you then he is also your friend.. So.. Will you be mine aswell?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes" she replied.

"What's your name?" She asked
Jungkook smiled "Jeon Jungkook".

_____________________________

Taehyung was surprised at how much the two youngers liked each other. Jungkook had never bonded with a girl so fast unless it was in bed. And the picture in taehyung's head of the two meating kinda went like jungkook squishing her in a hug so tight that dhe breaks two arms.

The three of them hang out, ate snacks and even watched movies. Kooo suggested watching movies were the best option to show her how human life works. Which taehyung had to admit was pretty neat. The girl sat between the two male liking the warmth in the movie room sofa. When ever a graphic scene came up she would flinch and cling onto her doctor. Taehyung returned the action by hugging the small figure back as jungkook sometimes cooed the two in secret. 4 hours past the girl fell asleep on jungkook's shoulder. The younger male had felt a pretty srong sense of protectiveness since he had seen the girl. Almost like a brother. He didn't know what it was but he wanted ro protect her. Shifting around in his position he made the girl lie down on his lap as he patted her heas to make her sleep somewhat comforting. Taehyung went to his lab a while ago to do some research. It was just the two of them now. Jungkook figured she will be more comfortable in her bed so he picked her up in his as and went to the bedroom he first saw her in.

He found taehyung inside the room busi in his work. Although he was a bit taken aback by the sudden arrival. Putting down the girl from his arms and to her bed he gave his hyung a sweet smile
"Now i should get going. Don't over work youself hyung"