2 - Lee's feelings

~Lee's POV~

Later, in the evening, after he had finished the reunion with the Hokage, I accompanied Gaara to his hotel room, while chatting about Konoha's culture. Although it might have been a one-sided conversation where I was the only one talking, Gaara seemed very interested in what I was saying. He kept listening to me and glancing at me.

When we arrived to the room, I hadn't finished talking, but I did not want to keep him waiting for me. I stopped talking at rubbed my head with a grin. He then put his hand on my arm to pull it down and smiled one of the softest smiles I had ever seen.

"It's okay. We have all week. We can meet up tomorrow so you can finish what you were saying." He said, letting out a tiny chuckle.

My cheeks and forehead were burning. I hope it's not visible! Did he just suggest we meet up ? Is this a date ?!

...

What am I saying ? I love Sakura-san.

"Thanks for accompanying me. Goodnight, Lee." He whispered as he closed the door.

I stood for a while in front of the door, somehow unable to move. Maybe a few minutes. All I could do was replay repeatedly the same scene in my head. He looked... He looked... adorable? Or more like... cute...??

I then finally snapped out of it and rushed out of the hotel, embarrassed and absolutely confused. Why did I keep thinking weird things ? Why did I keep feeling flushes of heat coursing through my face as I looked at him ? Was I sick ?? Should I go see Tsunade-sama? I kept thinking all these things as I rushed back to my house.

I should probably just sleep it off and see how I'm feeling in the morning.

"Lee, your green suit looks so sexy." Gaara said, looking away and blushing heavily.

"Why of course! It's the All Mighty Gai-sensei who gave it to me for my training! Would you like to have one?" I said handing out another green suit.

"Y-Yes! I want to match with Lee and train together!"

He slowly approached me until our faces were close. I blushed. Our faces were TOO close! I stepped back a little, but he kept coming closer. He then looked down, with a timid expression, his blushing intensifying, then looked back at me, locking our eyes together. His beautiful sky-like blue eyes were full of light and reflected my embarrassed expression. I noticed his eyelashes were longer than I had expected- why am I described his eyes in such detail ?

"Lee, I..."

"Y-You...?"

"I...I- I love y-"

I jumped out of my bed, out of breath and covered in sweat, but also a blushing mess. What was this dream ?? I am definitely not well. To be in such a state after a long night of sleep... I have to warn Hokage-sama about this. After all, it is an order!

~Tsunade's POV~

My eyes were barely open as I flipped through the documents displayed all over my desk. Shizune really did not go easy on me, did she ? Suddenly, the door flung open and Rock Lee barged into the office. I almost jumped out of my seat. I thought Shizune was going to catch me trying to sleep.

"T- Tsunade-sama!! I might have caught a serious illness from yesterday's attack !!" He screamed, clearly in panic.

"Why do you say that?"

"Since yesterday evening, I have been thinking weird things about Gaara, like "he's cute" or things like that, and my face burns up at some times! I also had a dream about Gaara, and I woke up sweating, burning and out of breath!!"

I blankly stared at him for a moment, out of incomprehension and disbelief. At that age, does he still not know what these feelings are ? I chuckled, as he made the same expression I made just before. I stood up with a smile and walked up to him.

"Lee, I think the poison was actually a love potion. It would explain why I could not see any effect physically and your behaviour. You are in love with Gaara, although it's only temporary. Don't worry, it's a very thin type of genjutsu that will fade off very soon. However, since it's very thin and small, trying to remove it would be a very delicate procedure. It's better to wait for it to disappear. Don't worry about it. But be careful not try and start anything between you two, because it's very likely that you will regret it later."

"Okay! Thank you Tsunade-sama ! I will be careful!" Lee said as he slowly bowed and rushed out.

Out of everyone he could have fallen in love with, he fell in love with the Kazekage. I hope this won't cause any problems... But, although it's not fair for Lee for me to say this, but I must say that I'm thankful I wasn't caught by this genjutsu! It would have been very troublesome as the Hokage...