🐺Escape🕷

8:54pm👈old date btw, ignore it
Sun, January 22, 2023-1:28pm
,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,

Ch.15

Both animatronics made their way out of the daycare and began walking cautiously. They made sure they weren't seen by any workers.

***

Moon wondered around the plex, he was looking for sundrop. "Where the hell am I....." He mumbled to himself furiously. He turned a corner and saw Roxy and Minnie Music man walking weirdly. *What are they doing* he thought.

He didn't see the bundle that they she was holding because Roxy had her back turned towards him and the bundle was coverd by her fluffy, puffy, thick hair.

"Ughh! So many people! Why are they even here anyways! The Plex is not even open!" The wolf quietly growld as she still looked over the corner of the wall. "Well, we have to figure out a way to pass through them" Minnie said.

They waited there for a long time before it was all clear to smuggle through. Roxy then turned around which revealed the bundle of fluffy blanket.

*What is that?* The animatronic squinted to look closer and saw a yellow spike striking out. He recognized that bright warm yellow color anywhere.

"Sun!"

He whent towards the two. Minnie heard footsteps stomping towards them. He looked behind and saw a furious Moondrop making his way towards the two.

"Roxy! Roxy! Roxy" He quickly spoke as he panicked.

"Hmm? What- Oh God! Not good! Not Good!!!" She shouted as she turned he back to shield Sun from the angry Moon.

"Give it!" He Shouted. "Give it!? What do you mean 'it' he's sundrop! Not an object you can just try to get!! Now scram!" She shouted at him.

Moon laughed at her. "He's not yours pup! Give him back, now before I do something I'll not regret" Moon threatened her as he walked right infron of Roxy.

The wolf still held sundrop tightly, showing her back to moon. "Go" She calmly threatened him with a low growl. "Moon, please let us go. I'll tell you how he feels once we've taken him to his room" Minnie said trying to be reasonable with Moon.

"I need to talk to hìm"

"you can do that later" Roxy said.

"Look, mind you're own damn business. I'll take him and speak with him, now" "don't you understand! You hurt him! He doesn't waste to speak with you! Bet you'll just yell at him more!!!" She shouted.

Sundrop then shuffled a bit, which made everyone freeze in their place. Thankfully, he didn't wake up. Music man and Roxy sighed in relief.

The wolf looked up at the other. She really didn't want to make a fuss. "C'mon, if you care for him, let us leave without a fight. I know how the two of you get when arguing, and he is the one to get hurt moon" Minnie said with a serious tone before signaling to Roxy to continue walking.

They left moon standing there, furious. Moon was about to grab the two before a group of workers appeared. "Crap!" "Shit!" They all Cursed at the same time.

Moon jumped up and held into one of the lights in the ceiling. Roxy and Minnie Music man just ran and made it to the other side. The workers just stood there chatting, it had given Roxy and Minnie a chance to escape from Moon.

THE END
Sun, January 22nd 2023-4:24pm

LIES! THIS STORY SHALL BE UPDATED EVERY SATURDAY!!!

6:46PM👈old date btw, ignore it
THIS STORY SHALL BE UPDATED EVERY TWO DAYS!!!