*1*

*Felix and Chan are both cuddle up with each other in bed until the alarm goes off and Chan hits the alarm*

"Felix, Felix! Wake up we gotta get ready for practice, if we're late lee know will hit us in the butt" Said Chan. "I'm up Channie jut go ahead and start the shower I'll be there in a second." Lix replied.

*Chan smiles and runs to start the shower in tiny*
*ten minutes later.....*

"OH! Look who here for practice, good thing we haven't started otherwise I'd be after your butts" said Lee know with a big smile.

*After the comment everyone go up and ready to dance. Practice ran for at least 2 hours until the took a break and then go back for another session.*

" what do you guys wanna do after practice"? Asked Han. " Me and lix are going to get food, then we are going back to our room to watch movies". Chan said. " Aww you guys are just too cute, at this rate you guys will end up getting married and having kids in the future". Said Changbin.

"Yeah and when we do we already have six babysitters to watch them, mostly lee know cause he loves babies" Felix said with a smile. " Yes but in the mean time, you too be safe and wear protection and Felix whatever your doing to Chan please get sound proof walls". Lee Know said laughing a bit.

*Channie face the start to turn red and he runs over to cover his face by huging Felix*

"Hyung, I can't help it that Channie's a screamer and also I like them to he's sounds like a baby wolf cub" Felix said making  Chan smile, but still embrassed.

*after the long coversation, the boys go back to practice for two more hours. After practice Felix and Chan go to buy food then back to thier room*

" Lix can I ask you a question"? Chan said.

*Felix paused the movie and turns his attention to Chan*

"Would you want kids someday, you know with me"? Chan asked. "Of course I would, having kids with you is one of the things I want to happen for us Channie you know I love you and I'd never leave you". Felix said.

*Chan then gives Felix the biggest smile and kiss on the cheek. Felix then kiss Chan on the lips and things start to get heated...

*one week later.....*

*Everyone's at stage performing for stay "Back door, but all of sudden Chan runs off the stage and throws up*.

To Be Continued......

Comment
*Let me know your thoughts*