* 4*

"What no there's gotta be another explanation I mean, I and Felix use protection all the time I mean, and also huh"! Chan said slightly freaking out. "well I mean Channie there was that one time"- "YONG BOK"!! screamed Lee Know. "um I think I will leave for a bit than explain it more to everyone," said the doctor as he quickly left the room.

After the doctor left the room everyone turned their eyes to Felix and Bangchan especially Lee Know who look a little angry.

"I told you two to be careful, now look what's happening, you're gonna have a baby and- oh my god Channie, Yong bok you're gonna have a baby". lee know said as went to sit down. "oh great I think you too bro lee know" Hannie said. "well I for one I'm so excited I'm gonna be a puncle" Seungmin said. "what's a puncle"? I.N. questioned '"PUPPY UNCLE"! he replied. " wait, wait, wait lee know said as he finally snapped out of it. "Felix, chan how do you feel" he continued.

the two boys looked at each other and started to smile and then started to cry they were both happy and scared at the same time they didn't know how to feel about all of it so all they could do is hold each other. After a few minutes, the doctor finally returned.

"well know that everyone is half calm ill explain you see chan is one of a group of people born with a female reproduction system even though he is male he is still able to have a baby and give birth naturally if he wanted." he explained. " we normally tell the parents of the child this after they are born and had a test run on them, I'm probably guessing you're parent didn't tell you yet", anyway we also now run a test on male to see if are possible to conceive children on you're own, so if any wants to the can also get tested to see so nobody ends up being shocked again," the doctor said. 

"babe did your parents tell you any of this" Felix asked chan. "no not my mam or dad told me this, they probably didn't tell me bc of some reason, also no to mention they don't know where together Felix, I only told my sister" chan explained. "well it looks like we might have to plan a visit, to see them soon," Felix said. "well I'm going to leave you all now to get mister chan discharge papers, but ill say this you will also be getting medication to help with vomiting and prenatal vitamins are a must, as of now don't put yourself any harms way no extreme workouts, and in about between you're the second trimester you will start to show and may feel little movements, and you are to make follow up appointment with me every month. but besides that again I say congratulations" the doctor said as he left the room once again

"so what are you two going to do"? "what do you mean Hyung"? said Felix. "Felix we are you know performs and our leader won't be able to perform, not to mention what the company, our manager, and stuff going to say I mean like hello guys wake up, this is good news but what going to happen to chan," said hyungin. 

chan sat in silents because in a way he knew what most of the group was thinking, but his clients soon turned to tears which worried everyone until he said...

"I know what you're thinking Hyungin or I may be overreacting, but I will gladly give up my career before someone tells me I have to kill my baby". chan said crying even harder.

everyone except chan then looked over to Hyungin the expression in their read mad, angry, and hurt. even Felix couldn't hold back his emotions

"Hyung is that what you're really thinking, why? why would that even come to your mind" Felix said angrily through his tears? "I wasn't trying to make you guys upset I'm just worried is all, I mean chan's our leader only us and our staff know about their relationship really, and now I'm scared that our boss will make you guys choose between your career or your baby or they'll try to force chan into doing something I'm just scared". he said. "Felix he's right certain people can be hurtful to others, besides he wasn't the only one thinking it in some way everyone was." Lee know said trying to defend hyungin.

Felix just stayed quiet and was comforting his boyfriend as the thoughts of what could happen played through his head.

 comment