* 6*

(Two weeks have passed. the boys are not at the airport saying a small goodbye to their brothers. As the flight starts, Chan begins to feel more nervous and even throws up. after their 5-hour flight, they made it back to Australia, and they were greeted by both of their families. They split and hang out with their families for a few hours.)

(It was now night time and the two families were in Chan's old family home sitting at the table enjoying their food and chatting with each other)

"Channie why don't eat some of the "Bindaetteok", it's your favorite," said his mother who passed her son the food. "Chan was close to throwing up" Naur thank you omma I'm not really in the mood for bindaetteok" he re replied. *She nods and puts the plate down.

"So boys what brings you here, I mean are you all going on tour soon," said Felix's mom. "Yeah omma but we need to come to talk to you guys about something first," he said.

(felix looked over at Chan and smiled)

"Me and Channie Hyung are together," said felix nervously

(The room went quiet for a bit. the moms look at the dads and sigh. then out of nowhere)

"uriga olhassda" screamed the moms in the dad's faces. "this shocked felix and Chan". "wait you know" How? asked a puzzled chan.

"Christopher, Felix we are your Ommas we know everything, plus your sisters are always gossiping about you two," said Felix's mom with a smile. "So you guys are okay with us being together," asked felix. "Yes, why wouldn't we be" they replied.

"Well I'm glad you guys are taking this lightly now we have more news," Chan said looking at his parent. "Appa, Emma a few months back I got sick and went to the hospital and found something really interesting and I wanna know why you guys didn't tell me," said Chan. "what are you talking about son," asked his dad. "mom, dad, everyone felix and I are gonna have a baby," said Chan.

(This news shocked everyone except Chan's parents and the two boys. Felix's mom and sister start to tear up along with Chan's mom)

"Why didn't you guys tell me I was born with a female reproduction system," Chan said crying. "Listen channie we didn't want you to feel like you were a freak, we were gonna tell you at the time you were ready to start a family". said his mom. "Not knowing that Mom makes me feel like you are ashamed of me, but I'm not mad I'm just a little hurt is all and I'm happier because I can finally start my little family with felix," he said looking in the other direction.

"Well we are all excited about this news, I can't wait to be a grandma, at this rate I thought I was gonna have to wait until your sister came of age," said Chan's mom

(Everyone laughs The groups exchanged hugs and kisses. the siblings all gathered in a group hug and the sister had already started to plan out the schedule for who would get the baby and when. the moms talk about clothes, baby parties, and frequent trips to South Korea, while the dads look at their sons and give them hugs)

(after I week has passed. felix and Chan say their goodbyes and make their way onto the flight. When the flight was over and the boys landed the others greeted them and they all made their way home)

"So how did it go guys" said Han. "Turns out our parents knew that we were dating, and they are also really excited about the baby like really excited," said Chan. "Yep for the first two days they bought us baby supplies, our sister was making schedules and plans about the baby, and even our moms were already planning trips for coming to South Korea, so fair warning now guys there will be boxes of items coming to the house and in about 3 months our families are coming down while we are on tour," said felix.

"Well it's all worth it for the little one, I honestly can't wait til they are born either," said I.N

Comment⁷