* 2*

* one week later.......

 * the boys are performing on stage giving it all dancing and singing and jumping their heads off, everything was going good until......*

"Lee know, look at Chan Hyung"! said a worried Han. "he looks pale and sweating". lee know replied.

 *lee knows then walks over to chan who is trying his hardest to stay dancing but ends up slumped over*. After Lee know everyone else went over to Chan including the staff, just in time because as soon as they came Cahn runs off the stage and throws up in the trash can*. * The staff then grab chan and take him to the back as the others continued with the performance*. After the performance was over Felix quickly ran to check on Chan as everyone followed behind him*.

"Channie, what's wrong what's go in on why didn't you tell us you were sick". Felix said hugging him as he hugs the trash can he was throwing up in. "I don't know I've been feeling like this for a week, I thought it is gone by now" Said Chan. "A WEEK!, THIS HAS BEEN HAPPENING FOR A WEEK! Lee know yelled. "calm down Hyung, why didn't you tell me this Channie, you've been pushing yourself for a week and you're sick". Said Felix. " I know I should have said something to you to all of you, but I'm your leader I can't get sick I have to watch out for you guys and stay, I can't disappoint you guys". Chan said with tears in his eyes.

"oh Channie Hyung, you don't have to cry, I'm sorry if I made you cry I'm just very worried is all," said Lee know. "yeah don't pay attention to Lee Know Channie Hyung, you know he's a worrywart when it comes to our health, he only yelled because he loves you, we all do". I.N said. " I know, I know, it's just I'm really upset at everything right now and I can't stop crying and throwing up, I even got mad at lix the other day because he wouldn't give me pickles," chan said still crying. "but Chan you don't like pickles". Changbin chimed in. " I know but I just really wanted a pickle". he replied.

* the boys all looked confused as to what chan had been going through for a very weird week, some of them thought it could be a flu bug, and others thought of something different like food poisoning or lack of food or stress. After calming down Felix then put Chan to bed for the good night, because he knocked out as soon as he hit the pillow*. * Felix then made his way to the living room, to hang out with the rest of the guys as they played games and ate "chicken"!!!!! *

*two hours later, chan woke up and ran to the bathroom, but as he ran he fell onto the toilet which cause a loud thud, alarming all of the other members to go to his and Felix's room.* the boys notice Chan slumped overlooking paler and sweating so much after throwing up

* Han quickly ran to get the staff and Hyungin called for an ambulance*. The staff then enters the room with the boys to see Felix holding onto Chan, they were then told that Hyungin has already called for help* Two minutes later Chan is being wheeled out on a stretcher and put in the back of an ambulance and the staff follow while lee Know holds back a stressed-out Felix in his arms*

" Hey Felix, calm down okay, he"ll be okay! okay." Lee know said to Felix who nod his head calmly.

(three weeks later)..

"YONG BOK"! 

TO BE CONTINUED.....

COMMENT 

*TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK*