* 3*

Three weeks later.....

*chan has been in the hospital for three weeks due to his confused sickness. He's been on bed rest and trying to keep food down, doctors have been running many tests and taking care of chan as they as of right now have no idea what is happening.** for those past weeks the boys have been performing for a stay without chan and for the past week our little chicky(Felix) has been crying no stop, one because of chan and two because of stay the group try their best into keeping the little chicky calm but nothing seemed to work*. However, the boy's staff finally receives a call saying they can go see chan which makes everyone happy.

the boys arrive at the hospital and are escorted to chan room.

"channie Hyung are you okay how do you feel"? asked I.N " I feel much better now, I'm not throwing as much now and I'm just sorta tired is all, but the doctors said that I can go home tonight they just have to do one final test and a couple of questions is all". He replied. "oh that good, you know stay missed you a lot and their no the only ones"! han said looking in Felix direction.

"okay Hannie I might have cried once, twice, okay Thirteen times in the last three weeks but I'm fine". Felix said with a cute pouting lip. "aww chicky I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you cry" chan said in tiny reaching out arms to hug Felix.

*Felix then went over and hugged Chan tightly as he could without hurting him*

"it's not your fault I was just really worried I didn't know what was going to happen to my little baby so I worried and cried the best way I can express myself". FELIX said to chan. "okay, okay you to love birds please stop before I throw up my lunch". han said. 

* Felix then teased Hannie about leeknow as Han was about to get revenge the doctor walked in with a confused look*.

"Excuse me doctor but is everything okay? May I go home today"? Chan asked. "Well yes, Chan you can for some who's in your state you fine". The doctor replied. " what do you mean by that if you don't mind me asking? said Felix. " I don't know actually how to put this but congratulations, you're pregnant!" the doctor said.

*Felix then looks at chan with a shocked looked then looks at the group whose mouths are wided open from the news.*

"okay i guess im gonna say what everyones thinking, YONG-BOK!!! Screamed lee know.

comment