3

y/ns pov

as i walked into school the next day, i saw posters of the spring formal prom dance displayed on the walls of the school. I picked one off the floor and read what it said.

A pride theme! I can wear my favorite rainbow eye make up

A pride theme! I can wear my favorite rainbow eye make up. I am so excited but I wish someone would ask me to go with them, If no one does ill justg have to go by myself.

hairys pov

as i walked into shcool with my mafia power walk with da boyz by my side, i see a poster for a gay prom. Should i ask someone? do i even want to go? i can always just go with lewis, the rest of the boyz would be a pain in my assholes.

as i turn around to talk to the boyz, i see y/n and i get an awesome idea.

y/n pov

i walk towards the clasa when i bumped into my bestfriend in the entire world, liliane Banasiewic aka lil banana, she's such a crqackhead!

"hey girly" i say to her

"hi" she says back "did you see the prom posters, im thinking of asking zayn manlick after last summer"

lil banana and him had been doing activities but once they got back to school he started ignoring her, this is her comeback!

"what a great idea!" i tell her excitedely

"so who are you going with" lil banana asks?

"i guess ill just go with whoever asks me, last year 4 boyz asked me so you know"

lilianes pov

what she didn't know was that I payed them to ask her, no one was going to and i wanted to be a good friend. I also made alot of money from the bet but thats not the point. the point is that i was being a good friend.

it doesnt even matter y/n got sick with chicken pox i few days before prom and didnt go. i had an amazing time though with this guy called sebastian