||Chapter 7||I Could've Messed Up So Much Worse!!!||

"I feel so tired...my body is burning up." I thought as I stood in the circle on the field wondering what I could possibly do. In the end, I have barely any stamina left... with all the previous activities pilling up I didn't even notice how tired I was getting. I blame Bakugo for making me overconfident, which isn't really like me at all.

...

No, I can't put the blame on anyone but myself, I should have put more effort into sustaining my stamina

"WHAT AM I GONNA DO?!" I mentally shouted ruffling my own hair in frustration. Many of the students noticed this and began conversing among themselves.

"He looks frustrated is he ok?" Uraraka asked the other students as they began examining my condition from afar. "Maybe he used up all his stamina during the other tests? He did look like he was trying a little too hard no?" Mina deduced checking confirmation from the other students.

I had taken the time to learn each of their names individually by listening in on conversations. A little creepy sure but that's not important right now.

"But did he even do that well in the other tests? Honestly, most of his scores were petty average." Oh, you are not someone who should be saying that Pikachu, I'm quite sure I did better than you.

The other students continued to converse, which only made me more nervous. Eventually, Aizawa demanded everyone calm down.

"We don't have all day throw the ball or leave, your choice" He monotoned but I could somehow tell he was annoyed.

I sigh realizing that trying to throw the ball is my only option. I close my eyes and try to focus and memories come flowing through my head

Trademark naruto flashback 

I was on a trip with my mom dad and sister Sarada we were going to visit my parent's home nation of Konoha located In the land of elements, which is a large island a few hundred kilometers away from Japan. We were going to visit the leader of Konoha Village, also known as the great fox hero Naruto Uzumaki.

We had arrived at the Village and were greeted by some of my parent's friends, I recognized them as the greatest mind of Konoha, the shadow strategist Shikamaru and the artful spy hero Sai. I never really understood why a Hero would want to be called by their birth name, but I guess it's just about preference.

They guided us to the Hokages Mansion however me and Big sister Sarada were asked to wait outside. Our mother said it was okay if we did a little exploring or visited friends of the family. And we did just that, Sarada showed me around and introduced a classmate of hers, Boruto Uzumaki.

"So this is the cry baby little brother Sarada's always blabbing about, what's up little guy?" Being called a cry baby wasn't exactly something I liked so I retaliated by sticking my tongue out at him and hiding behind my sister.

"Why you little-" He said in annoyance as he tried to get at me but was blocked by big sis Sarada."If you don't wanna end up like a donut then I suggest you step back, or maybe you'd like me to show you my baking skills?" She said giving Boruto a death glare that scared me too.

She was always super overprotective of me but I didn't mind, I loved the attention in fact. "All right All right no need to get all feisty," Boruto said backing up slowly.

"Änyway how about we head over to my place, I can introduce the kid to my family" 

Sarada agreed and after hoisting me on her back we were off.

We had arrived at Boruto's home and after placing me down we walked over to the door. "Mom I'm home!" Boruto called opening the door to reveal a woman who you assume to be his mother. We were introduced and I was told I could go play with Himawari. By the name, I had assumed it was Miss. Hinata's daughter.