||Chapter 3||Training Time||Ten months of Kaachan||(Edited)

Y/N POV

After all that had happened, I decided to leave them to it, but I was very happy for Izuku. He was finally going to get a quirk, and from All Might his idol if that's not the best thing that could ever happen then I don't know what is, maybe my father being alive...I was snapped out of my thoughts by a certain pomeranian with an anger problem.

"Yo red eyes you're gonna be joining UA right?!" He asked me, or demanded me to answer, I can't tell with him. He decided to walk closer and closer to me

"Yep t-that's right" I stuttered as usual.

"Well then geuss what red eyes!" He said catching my curiosity. "You're gonna be my personal punching bag for the next Ten months sound good, great see ya tommorow Y/n!!!"

He walked away leaving me dumbfounded as I called for him. "W-Wait K-Ka-Kaachan!".I say trying to stop him from leaving so I can talk to him

He turns around and looks at me with a scowl. "What is it Red eyes!?"

"W-Well uh...". I mutter.

"Spit it out Red Eyes I don't got all day!".He demands of me, obviously annoyed.

"I just wanted to say T-That I still stand by what I said back then..." I blurt out.

Kaachan just stood there with a blank expression.

"It was back when we first met remember?" I say recalling our first meeting.

"So Y/n who's your favourite hero?" Izuku asked enthusiastically.

"What are you even saying Deku?". Kaachan butts in. "it's obviously All Might there's no one greater."

"Actually my favourite hero is Endeavour..." I mutter, but still loud enough for them to hear me.

"Really?". Izuku asked surprised."But apparently he is very, violent and most people think he's more of a villain than a hero.

"Well those people can go burn!". I say standing up triamphant as I continue. "Endeavour is super cool with his amazing fire quirk, but of course my father is still better!" I said very proudly.

"However that's not the only reason he's my favorite hero." I continue catching the other attention.

"Think about it, he's always trying his best to surpass the number one, and that's what I find super cool!"I say all giddy.

" So you said you wanted to be more of a support hero right?, so you wanna be his sidekick or something?" Kaachan asks with his eyebrow raised.

" Nope since you were my first friend and you have such a cool quirk I'm going to work hard to be your sidekick Kaachan!" I say, giving him a cocky smirk as I continue." And I'll help you just like you helped me!"

"Ok then you better train that quirk of yours, cause your gonna go through Hell to be my sidekick!" He says with an extremely cocky tone.

"Yes sir!" I reply with gleeful energy.

After a few seconds we all started laughing and playing around together, good times.

But that's the past and this is our new present!. I think coming back to reality.

"I'm s-still aiming for it...so...I'd be happy to be your punching bag partner, and help you become a great hero and no matter what I'll protect you c-cause the world's gonna need your strength so what I'm saying is..." I stop catching my breath after speaking so quickly.

"Huh?" Kaachan questions.

"I'm with you Kaachan!"

"Thanks". He stops for a moment before screaming again. "And where do you get off saying you except my offer it was an order not a question!"