||Prologue(Edited)||Where The End Began||

Y/N Flasback

It was another peaceful day in this world of heroes I was in the park with my mom and dad It was such a beautiful day we walked and played for awhile then I saw my friends Izuku or Deku as we call him and Bakugo it was so nice and nothing in the world could change that, or so I thought.

"Stand down villain me and my partner Deku might shall defeat you haha!" said a young enthusiastic Y/N standing in a confident pose with a smile across his face.

"Yes so give up or face the consequences Haha!" Laughed Izuku as he mimicked All Might .

"You heroes shall never defeat me for I am stronger Haha!" Said a young Bakugo sparking explosions in his hands.

We were playing for around four hours which each of us taking a turn as the heroes and villains, needles to say we were having fun, and our parents were also enjoying talking to each other. My father seemed to be talking about something serious while looking at me but I just shrugged it off, it was going well until-

An entire chunk of the city was blown away

This could be seen from across the city with sirens and cries for help, my parents being the heroes they were left to save the civilians while Kaachan parents and Deku's mom took us to a safe place, I knew my mom and dad were strong heroes so I wasn't worried but...

Deku looked to be expecting me to be scared or worried, but only found my unworried expression and this caused him to ask me. "Y/n aren't you worried about your parents?"

At the time I felt so confident in my parents abilities i merely chuckled and responded. "Not really"

This took young Izuku aback, "Why aren't you worried though?"

I saw that he was extremely worried so i reassured him "There's no need to worry my parents can take any villain with their Quirks!" I said with confidence in my voice

Bakugo decided to help keep Deku calm. "He's right Deku his parents are super strong so there's no need to worry about anything!"

"I guess you're right". Deku said in relief

At the battlefield, I'm still not fully aware of what happened that day, but what I do know is that it didn't end well.

Mom and Dad were evacuating the part of the city that was almost completely destroyed and of course had help from other heroes as well, once they were evacuated the person responsible showed himself to the heroes.

"Well done heroes I'm impressed you were able to do that so quickly" Said a mysterious man with a black robe.

All the heroes not wanting to give this villain any chance of defeating them, so they stood in a fighting position preparing for his next move.

"But not even All might or any of you will be able to defeat me and my All Mighty Quirk" The man punned.

All the heroes leapt at the mysterious figure and used all their Quirks in an effort to stop him, after a while only All Might, Endeavor, Kirin/Sasuke and cherry/Sakura were standing but were all extremely exhausted and could not go on any longer.

"Well it seems we haven't even killed a single hero." I was told that the mans tone became more sinister at that point. "Let me change that"

"I'd rather not let you do that" said a weakened Kirin.

He looked at Kirin with a smirk on his face however the smirk quickly became a face of anger as he took a direct Cherry Blossom Smash to the face, this enraged the villain however he knew what his goal was so in an instant a hole appeared in Kirin's chest, and Cherry ran to his aid as the two top heroes could only stand and watch as all this transpired.

"No Sasuke please wake up, don't leave me, don't leave Y/n or Sarada don't leave us please Sasuke" She screamed out tears running down her face as she continued, "I need you, I love you!"

"I'm sorry, I'm not going to survive this, please take care of our son and our daughter, and always remember that fire." Sasuke said as his life drained from his body

She held his hand as she felt the life slip away from him and she started to cry even more

"No, no, no, Sasuke please Noooo!!!!"She cried out as the other two heroes looked down in defeat.

And he died, there was no more life in her husband, her best friend, her lover for most of her life as she screamed the figure had disappeared as All Might and Endeavor were speechless .Afterwards they told everyone what happened and I couldn't believe what I had heard my father was gone forever, this death would forever change the way I thought of the world as I screamed out in pain calling for my father.

"Father!!!"

This is what it took to unlock My two tomoe Sharingan and I continued to cry

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ggs Edited it pog

Anyways thanks

Follow SliverTD(Me) or get Sasuke'd >:)

And see you all in L-L-L-L-Legendary time!
(869 words)Hehe 69