||Chapter 8||Determination to surpass expectations||

Your POV

I'm currently being dragged by the legs as my head continues to take damage from passing debris, such as pebbles, litter, etc. I was kinda getting used to it before I was finally released from my explosive companion's grasp. I immediately got up rubbing the back of my head as the pain started to really kick in, Bakugo just stood there I assume he was waiting for me to focus on him. So I did just that.

As soon as he realized I was done he started to walk again, not even giving me a glance. "Did I do that bad? Sure third to last is pretty damn terrible especially since Pikachu got a higher score than me but I tried my best didn't I?" I thought to myself as I followed behind him. It was silent for quite a while but of course, quiet isn't something that associates with Bakugo, in fact, their pretty much full-blown enemies.

"Is this a joke to you?" He asked which caught me off guard, what does he mean? Did I really disappoint him that much? "The audacity you must have red eyes...To call yourself my sidekick and get such a bottom-of-the-barrel score!" I was speechless, I didn't even think about it how could I possibly say I want to support him if I'm basically at the bottom of the class...

Then i don't deserve to be by his side...

"You said you'd support me but as thing are now you red eye'd bastard, you'd be better of giving up on being a hero at all!" Iv'e never seen him like this, but their wasn't any denying it, throughout the quirk evaluation test i was worried about failing. But it shouldn't  have been that way, I should've done better.

Bakugo took my silence as a greater annoyance as he said one last thing "Might as well have trained with the damn nerd." And with that he left. This left me shocked to say the least, Bakugo sees Midoriya as nothing more than a nuisance that always gets in his way, so does that mean he feels the same about me as well?

"Heh" I chuckled looking down. "Look at me, not only did i disappoint my best friend but I'm looking down on one of my closest friends as well...

Did I even really deserve to pass, huh uncle?

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Y/N laying in a fetal position

Day 2 of U.A isn't going so well, don't get me wrong the schools amazing but... I'm really depressed. I can't stop thinking about yesterdays events, and every time i do think of them my mood worsens. That's not helping my social life either.

In fact beside their names and quirks, I don't know a single thing about these people. But the day had passed normal until after lunch where the number one burst through the classroom door.

"I AM HERE!!! ENTERING THE DOOR, LIKE A NORMAL PERSON" As normal as the strongest man in the world can be i guess. Everyone was excited to see All Might well except for a certain Pomeranian... Chatter about his arrival erupted around the room.

"I teach hero basic training, It is a subject where you train in different ways to learn the basics of being a hero." He explained as he took out some sort of card. "All right let's do it! Today's lesson is Combat Training!"

Bakugo seemed excited, well of course he is. With this announcement All Might also opened up lockers from the wall and explained that we'd be using our hero costumes. Now thats pretty exciting.

Heading over to the boys changing  room there was a lot of chatter among'st us. As we we're changing i got a few weird looks. I ignored it at first but decided to ask what they we're looking at.

"You've got a lot of burn marks on your body it's super manly!" Said Kirishima praising the burns. "Oh, these are from my training for the entrance exam i didn't even notice they hadn't healed yet."