Chapter 5: The Landing

837 words
---------------------

Nick💙
okay okay, read then, we have a plan that i think will be good.

Y/n😁
what is it?

Chris🤪
are you able to come over today?

Y/n😁
yeah that's fine, i just need to get ready.

Matt💯
that's okay, take all the time you need, i can pick you up at around 9:30?

Y/n😁
could you do 10? it takes awhile to make my coffee, my coffee maker doesn't work well.

Matt💯
oh yeah that's okay

i turned my phone off and smiled, do they count me as family? i'm not that close to them but i know i will be soon. i hope... i get up and get in the shower, i get out and get dressed i do my hair, i put my hair in braids (like this:)

i put a little makeup, which consisted of just mascara and lipgloss, i'm not to big on makeup, plus i like when my lightly colored freckles show

i text Matt saying i'm ready and he says "on my way"

about 10 minutes later he pulls into my driveway and honks the horn. i walk out and climb into the front seat.

"good morning, i see you got your coffee," Matt said backing out of your driveway.

"good morning, yeah i do, iced coffee with caramel drizzle and whip cream," i say, he looks at me for a second.

"and you make that?" he said acting surprised.

"yup, i always buy double of everything, whip cream, caramel drizzle," you say looking out the window.

he starts driving to their house, we were talking the whole time, just trying to get to know each other a lot more. i told him about my problems at home and my bad habits, he was just really caring about it. we pull into the drive way of their house and Matt opens the door for me i say "thank you" and we go inside. i walk in to Chris and Nick sitting in the kitchen looking really serious.

"okay, what's going on?" i ask.

"this is the plan," Nick said just jumping right in and dodging my question. i look at Matt who rolled his eyes and put in his head down in defeat.

"will you two stop being idiots and tell her the plan," he said picking his head back up.

"oh come on!" Chris said. "we were trying to keep it fun!"

i chuckled and that made Chris smile. i sat down and looked at Nick and Chris while Matt sat down next to me.

"okay here's the plan, when we go get Madi at the airport and bring her here, we're gonna try to convince her that we really didn't meet you," Nick begins.

"Madi is staying at a hotel while she's down here, so while she's at the hotel you can come over and stay the night if you want," Matt says looking at me, while the boys are talking i'm looking at them.

"Madi is staying for the week, we're planning on hanging out with her today, Tuesday, and Thursday then bring her to the airport on Saturday," Chris finished.

"i think that's a good plan," i say. "but what if she tries looking for me?"

"we'll keep her away from you the best we can," Matt said rubbing my back a little.

we ended up spending the day together, then they got a knock on the door. Nick went to go open it and Madi was standing with her bags. Nick's eyes widened but tried to play it cool, Chris grabbed my hand we ran upstairs to his room.

"hang out here for a little bit, either me or Matt will check on you every once in a while," he said trying to rush.

"why is she here already?" i asked.

"i don't know we were supposed to go pick her up," he said looking at me. "i'm sorry you have to stay in here, you can crawl out of the window and go home if you want, but i have to go."

Chris runs downstairs and i can hear them talking, i thought i would take the opportunity to walk around his room as quiet as possible and maybe clean his room to keep myself company. i accidentally left my phone downstairs because it took me by surprise. i hope she doesn't see it, what's if she does see it? i hope one of the boys grab it before Madi sees it.

Chris's POV:

Madi came by surprise, we were supposed to pick her up at 6:30 but she came at 5:00?? when Nick opened the door i grabbed Y/n's hand and brought her to my room. my rooms a mess, why didn't i bring her to batman's cave? (Matt's room), it's dark in there but it's cleaner. i quickly left and went downstairs.

"weren't we supposed to get you at 6:30?" Nick asked Madi helping her bring in her stuff inside.

"yeah well..." Madi started to say.