Chapter 13: The Vlog

1084 words
--------------------------

the next day you wake up and see that neither of the brothers are in the room. you look at the time and it's 10:30 in the morning. it's to early for them to be up, you think to yourself. you lift the covers and look at your ankle. it's still wrapped, you unwrap it.

Y/n's POV:

i unwrap my ankle and it's a little purple and blue, but nothing to bad. i stand up and start walking around the room to get used to it. i'm not really limping anymore, it doesn't hurt to bad. i get the hoodie that Chris let me keep and put it on. i walk out of the room and go to the kitchen, nobodies there, i look in the driveway, Matt's van isn't there, i'm home alone in the Sturniolo house. i start to panic and start to have a hard time breathing. i walk to Chris' room to see if he left my inhaler. he left it on the night stand, i sit down on the bed and use it. where on earth could they be?

i take out my phone and text Chris.

Chris<3

where are you?

sorry baby, we didn't know you'd
be up right now

okay but where are you?

we're at the store, getting stuff
for the vlog

am i gonna be it?

you don't have to be

can i?

i'll make sure it's okay with Matt
and Nick

okay, i love you

i love you too<3

well at least i know where they are. i would have never guess that they would be at the store haha. i waited for either Chris, Matt, or Nick to text me saying if it's okay for me to be in it. i get up and go to the kitchen, then all of a sudden the door bursts open. Chris and Matt walk in with bags and Nick following them with nothing.

"thanks for the help, Nick," Matt said irritated.

"no problem," Nick said smiling.

i laugh and hug Chris. i get a glass from a cabinet and get a glass of water.i put it down and lean up against the counter. Chris leans up against the counter next to me and Matt does the same thing on my other side.

"aren't you guys gonna help me with the bags?" Nick asked.

"you didn't help us bringing them in," Matt said.

"so we don't help you put it away," Chris said.

i laugh a little, Nick starts taking the stuff out of the bags. i stand up and start helping him.

"thank you, Y/n," he says.

"don't mention it," i say.

Chris and Matt gave up and starting helping us. i looked at Chris and he nodded his head.

"so...what do you think people will do if we put Y/n in our vlog today?" he asked while looking at Nick and Matt.

"you know how some people will be," Nick said. "they will be happy to see someone new but there also not gonna be happy that your dating someone."

"i guess that's true," Chris said looking down.

"i mean we could try..." Matt said, then he looked at you. "but i'm warning you, there might be some hate comments, please ignore them."

"i'll try," i say. "plus i'm not that boring, plus i'm dating him." you say smiling and pointing at Chris.

"hey! what's that supposed to mean!?" he asked, we all laugh.

we started to get ready in for the video. later on we started filming. it was just random stuff, they showed me a couple times and i was fine with it. after we were done filming i was sitting in Nicks room helping him edit the video. he was sitting up cris cross and i was laying on my stomach.

"what if you put that there so it won't be that much in the way?" i asked.

"omg i didn't think of that!" he say, you gave him a high five and you two kept editing.

you were watching Nick work his magic when you get a text from Chris.

Chris<3

can you come here?

but im hanging out with Nick, we
just posted the video.

yeah that's why i want you to
come here

why?

just come here please, babe

i show Nick Chris' texts and we both go to his room, we walk in and see both him and Matt have a worried face on.

"what's wrong?" i ask.

"promise me you won't look at the comments on the video, Y/n," Matt said.

"why? are they that bad?" i ask.

"there not bad, but there bad," Chris said.

"let me see, i knew we should've done this, no offense," Nick said walking over and looking at Chris' phone.

"i have to go to the bathroom," you say as you walk out.

"Y/n-" Chris says.

Chris's POV:

i go after her, i knew this would happen too, mean comments and shit like that. i walk to the bathroom and knock on the door.

"go away, Chris," she said, i could hear a little bit of sniffling.

i check if the door is unlocked, it is, i walk in slowing and see her up against the sink on the floor. i shut the door and sit beside her, she leans her head on me and i put my head on hers.

"you don't have to worry about them," i say. "they don't know who you are, they don't know what you've been through."

"they like Madi and Alahna, but they don't like me," she says.

"if we make a video, me, you, the others and just sit down and explain things then everything will be fine." i say.

she looks at me and i look at her.

"how did i get stuck with you?" she asked. "the best boyfriend that i could ask for and my best friend?"

"cause i'm to good looking," i say.

she laughs and gives me a quick kiss.

"i love you so much," i say.

"i love you more," she says.

------------------------------

*hello! i am running out of ideas, i was thinking of making chapter 14 the last chapter. then i would have enough time to focus on Matt story and the imagines. if you guys like that idea then thank you! but i need a couple ideas for the Matt story please and thank you! love you guys so much and thank you for reading my story! ❤️