Chapter Two

"Calm down" he kept chanting in my ear, while slowly rubbing his crotch against my butt. My whole body froze and refused to be answered. All the training I was taught was suddenly forgotten.

His powerful aura enveloped me, grasping me close to his form. So that every breath I took was filled with this man's intoxicating scent.

I looked at my small pale arms that laid before me, shaking like I hadn't fed in decades. This was not me, I would never back down without a fight, but my arms...have never looked so fragile before in my life.

This thought seemed to snap me out of my state of shock. I bucked my hips away from him, and struggled to dislodge his arms from my waist.

He seemed prepared, and with no sound at all he turned me around and slammed me against the wall. taking my hands and holding them above my head. My legs had no where to go but to wrap around his waist, and my eyes looked deep into his black soulless depths...these were the eyes of a master vampire.

"You will not escape from me so easily, little one." He spoke in a deep,husky voice.

"Let me go! I didn't do anything" I cried out.

"You're right you did nothing," he said while tracing my face with one of his long fingers.

"Then let me go," me voice got quieter and quieter.

He reached a hand around and grasped me at the back of the neck, pulling my resisting body closer to his face.

"I'd rather not," then he took a deep bite out of my neck.