Chapter Four

Aegeus Harmoney to the side -->

Zaikai POV

"Sir, Master Lucas is here"

I looked up from my work, "thank you, please send him up"

Not to long after my long time friend Lucas came through my study's doors. Close behind him was his demon Raul he accidentally bound himself to. Lucas used to hate him with a burning passion that only a warlock could muster. But eventually Raul grew on him, and now you can't seem to get them away from each other.

Lucas was a little thing only about 5'5. His hair was dark black and his eyes a startling lavender shade. Raul was his opposite, almost as tall as me with great bulging muscles. His hair was short and black and his eyes were red.

Lucas clapped his hands together excitingly, "I want to see him! I can't believe my Zai--"

Raul put his hand over his lovers mouth, "sorry about that, Lucas heard about your beloved and just had to come down and see for himself."

I chuckled, folding my hands on my stomach and leaning way back on my chair. "It's quite alright, he is resting now we just got through the first feeding which went pretty smoothly."

"That's great, he was quite a hassle when it was time for the bonding," Raul replied pointing down at Lucas.

Lucas glared up at him, and pried the hand off of his mouth, "that's because you wanted to fuck me every minute of every day, I don't think my ass could take that assault."

"We could test that theory out baby," Raul growled lustfully while pulling Lucas close.

Before Lucas could come up with another snarky retort I spoke up, "would you guys like to see him if that is why you came here."

"Of course! We'll just take a peak, I need to head to the store after and get some supplies for a new spell."

I led them through the hall and up the long winding staircase to my room.

"As large and extravagant as ever I see," Lucas retorted.

"Shhhh or else I'll spank you" Raul hushed his lover.

They were completely perfect for each other. A high demon lord and a little warlock, what an odd pairing but perfect.

I opened the door softly and all three of us looked inside. Icarus lay on his stomach, his little arms tucked neatly underneath him. One of his legs stuck out from under the blankets, he looked quite content.

Lucas was in awe, "oh my gosh he's beautiful Zaikai, what's his name?"

"His name is Icarus Crane his sire is Aegeus Harmoney, and from what I've heard he's only a fledgling so about 100 years old."

"You're such a pervert." Lucas giggled.

"Aegeus is almost a master vampire if I'm not mistaken" Raul said.

I nodded my head, "yes he almost is a couple more hundred years."

"You're not worried about him taking Icarus back?" Asked Raul.

"No the bond between us is forever." I replied smugly.

We stopped talking when Icarus started to shift. Pink sweat was starting to form on his forehead, he groaned out in discomfort.

"I guess that is our sign to leave, we'll be sure to come by later when he is awake and functioning." Raul said

"Alright, see you soon you know the way out."

I waited until they got down the stairs before going over to Icarus. His eyes flashed open, in obvious pain. When I reached over to pull him in my lap, he shied away from my touch.

"I dont want to drink your blood," he hissed out.

I pinned him on the bed with a deep growl. " That's all you're getting baby."

I shoved my neck down close to his mouth, his fangs were already out. "Take it little one it's all yours," I coaxed

He groaned and arched his back, "please, I cant."

I brought my nail up to the vein in my neck and nicked it. Icarus tensed beneath me. I grabbed the back of his neck and jammed him towards his feeding source.

With shaking hands, he grabbed my hair trying to wrench me off, but my strength beat his. I started to slowly rub my body against his, a coaxing technique for newly turned vampires.

With a defeated grumble, he gently bit into my neck. With the first gulp of my blood he pulled me closer. I groaned out in ecstasy. I let him have a few more drags then pulled away.

His pale lips were stained red, blood escaped the corner of his mouth, his little pink tongue came out and captured the rest.

His green eyes clashed with my dark ones. The pain was gone and contentment replaced it.

I picked him up, and started walking to my study, not wanting to be away from him for too long. He curled his body around mine, he knows who his master is. I sat on my chair with him secured in my lap, and with a sigh he settled in, accepting his place.

Icarus POV

I sat on him passively, I decided to fight him when all of my strength is restored.

He started to work, every now and then he would brush my back or kiss the side of my head that laid on his shoulder. He was warm, and his smell comforted me like no other. The calmness was ruined when the door opened. Zaikai wrapped both his arms around me when I tensed up.

"Sir your appointment has arrived"

"Great bring them up," Zaikai replied with voice that held no emotion.

I turned my head and watched as a lady came in, with three others trailing behind her. From what I sensed they were fairies.

"Master Creed, are you ready for the measurements?" She asked in a petite voice.

"Indeed, "Zaikai replied and stood up with me tightly in his grasp.

He stood in front of the lady and placed me down, but not before wrapping a possessive arm around my waist. Which I was thankful for because my knees were wobbly.

She was pretty with long chestnut colored hair, and big blue eyes. She was a little shorter than me, and her face held excitement.

"Let's get started!" she said enthusiastically.

They measured my whole body from head to toe. With every touch of my skin Zaikai would let out a low possessive growl. Down boy.

When she was done, I could see the relief evident in Zaikai's eyes, and gladly led the fairy and her assistants to the door.

He came over to me with a blanket in hand, and swaddled me up in the blanket much like a baby.

"I'm not a baby you know," I grumbled

"Yes but you're my baby," he smiled and kissed me on my forehead.

We went back to his desk, and he started up working again.

I guess I could get used to this for now. But when my strength is back, he better be prepared.