(Lemon) Jotakak x Femboy!Reader

✔ Requested by : DaniellaMorespok

Laying down on your comfy bed staring at your phone, you've been going through your phone for an hour scrolling through whatever you find, watch, play. It was a boring day this week since both of your lovers have been out of the house for the past 5 hours, you do miss them deeply but boredom can just eat you out these days, you snatched the pillow beside you and hugged it on your chest and drowned your face on it, smelling the mix scents of Jotaro and Kakyoin made you miss them even more, Kakyoin's sweet fresh cherry scent & Jotaro's scent like the ocean's breeze in a sunny weather. You wanted to check on them by messaging them but you thought that you'd be a distraction so you backed out, "Whaaaaaat doo iiiiii do todayyyyyy.." you groaned, "Come on life, give me a surprise because I'm dying of boredom here." you stared at the ceiling above. Suddenly a sound of a bell ring came out of nowhere, it was your phone, You quickly checked your phone to see what it was, seeing it was a message from one of your friends from college, Kai, your body sat up in a haste with a your face displaying a smile.

"Yo Y/N! Wanna go to a nearby bar here with the others?"
"The regular only us?"
"Yeah duhh?" 
You lightly chuckle, "Alright, what time?"
"7PM sharp! don't be late -_^"

Checking the clock in your phone it was 5:55PM, you stood up to prepare your clothes before taking a shower, "Since it's going to be cold at night I should wear something that'll warm me up.."  you went through your closet full of multiple pastel and colorful colors, the closet was filled with feminine clothing, you really loved these types of clothings though, it made you feel like yourself. The first time you wore feminine clothing outside you were stared by alot of people, Jotaro even ended up badly injuring one of those who dare to stare longer at you, you didn't know how but the news do spread at some point, Kakyoin has his ways of encouraging you in any way, whether you don't feel like it or you fear being judged Kakyoin knows how get you in your comfort zone, he knows how much you love dressing up in a different way so this won't stop his mouth from encouraging you. You widely smiled internally in the thought of your mind having flashbacks of those sugary days, 'God I love those two.' you picked out an oversized hoodie and shorts, you took out a choker that had a heart in the middle as for it being an accessory for the outfit you're wearing, you then took a shower happily knowing you're going out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
You're finally dressed up, checking yourself in the mirror multiple times hoping you don't change your mind suddenly, you spinned, checked your back, made sure your face or teeth were clean, "All good!" you gave your a thumbs up on the mirror, you grabbed your wallet and walked to the door in haste, but stopping suddenly realizing you forgot to add something, "Okay forgot to put some perfume!!" you quickly snatched the perfume on the table beside the bed, spraying yourself at least 7 times all around your body "Now I smell good." you placed down the perfume then winked at yourself back at the mirror, you checked your phone in your pocket hoodie, you opened it seeing it was 6:50PM, you hurried to the door and made a run to the bar.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You did arrive safely, meeting your friends once again greeting them all, but after a few minutes it looks like half of them are boozed as hell, you watched them talk about the weirdest things they're saying, laughing along with jokes, you loved this moment. Kai stood up and announced "Why don't we call this a night? Look at those 4 idiots stunned out." Kai laughed and pointed as you laughed along too, "Yeah we should call this a night before one of them sleeps here." you looked at your 4 friends who looked really drunk,  you only took 2 shots since you didn't feel like drinking. All of you finally got out of the bar & thankfully 2 of your other friends weren't half to blacking out so they volunteered that they'll take your 2 fully drunk friends home. You and Kai bid them both goodbye and parted their ways, "Those idiots are going to wake up with headaches." Kai spoke, "Totally." you smugged, "Say that's a pretty nice choker you have.." Kai bent his upper body down to the level of your neck to take a closer look, you blushed lightly to his sudden actions, "Are you jealous hm?" you smirked with pride filling inside of you, "I'd die to have one of those, especially from you." Kai smirked back, "Oh so you'd like my scent sticking on you? I mean I don't mind giving you this choker right now~" "I mean your scent is everyday pleasant, what's there to say no?"

Little did you know Kakyoin was following you the whole time, he saw you running out of the house and so he decided to follow you out of curiosity, you were dressed up so no wonder why he followed you.. though you forgot to tell both of your lovers that you were going out with some friends. He used his Hierophant Green to keep you on track, he informed Jotaro that you went out so it was only Kakyoin in the look out, later on Kakyoin found out you were with some friends well, he was quite relieved. He didn't want to enter out of nowhere so he thought of letting yourself have fun, he watched you outside of the window seeing you laughing made him heart feel so fuzzy, he was willing to wait even hours or days forever seeing that look on your face. He saw you and your friends go out so it was a sign to go home, he was about to approach you by slowly coming out of the dark corner he hid in but that's when your friend had started flirting, he listened to it all, the more he hears your friend's voice, the more his blood rages, his sweat trinkling on his skin, gritting his teeth, his fist formed a clenched fist, oh how much he wanted to kill this guy. And as for you, how could you have such unloyalty? how could you do that to him? to both of them? you shattered their hearts into millions of pieces of glass, he wanted to drag you out of there, he felt so betrayed when he hears those words coming out of your own mouth, why? He couldn't accept this, he informed Jotaro of your actions and Jotaro didn't reply, meaning that he was really mad too. Kakyoin had to do something at this moment, with all these anger boiling in him from head to toe, He decided to just keep waiting. Waiting for the moment for you to bid goodbye to your friend, he planned and prepared a little surprise for you.

After a while you finally went off and said goodbye to Kai, while walking you checked your phone to see what time it is, "8:02PM huh.." you hid your phone back again in your hoodie and continued walking, but suddenly your leg has been wrapped on something causing you to almost fall, "WOah what the hell?!" you looked down at your wrapped leg seeing it was nothing, it felt so real though and it's presence could be felt, like it was really really real, But at the same time it was just like air at a warm temperature, that's weird? It's night but why is it- Suddenly darkness was what you saw next. Were you.. knocked out...?