(Lemon) Risotto x Abbacchio's Ex Wife!Reader

Warning ; Abbacchio lovers this is extremely angsty so I really suggest scrolling away! contains strong language, violence, drugging, mentions of suicide

Word count : 6,644

A/N : It doesn't sound much like an ex wife thing but I just really had fun with this request

“DAMN IT ABBACCHIO!” You threw the bottled wined that was near you directly at Abbacchio- him dodging it quickly which made you feel more furious “I didn’t mean to cara-“ Abbacchio slowly walked to you but at the same time he was looking on the floor to avoid the glass shards from the bottled wine you threw.

“What the fuck do you mean you didn’t mean to huh!? Do you think I’m a fucking fool?!” You cried out as more sounds of your sobbing grew the more you had threw the closest objects around you to Abbacchio. He cheated on you with another slut.

“It was an accident for fucks sake! I was drunk- you know I’m not my fucking self when I’m drunk!” Abbacchio yelled as he continues to walk to you, he was getting too close to the point you slowly backed away too, your other hand assisting to stop the tears rolling on your face- your eyes were starting to get more red while your heart was aching so much from the discovered actions of your husband. Abbacchio’s heart was shattered into little pieces, seeing you cry in pain this hard was too much to handle.

“I’ve told you so many times to stop drinking! Now look what you’ve done you fucking bitch!”
·
It was an average day together with your husband, you were making some coffee for him or overall a breakfast brunch- all together pancakes with toast and waffles, you thought to yourself have you cooked too much? Whatever, you felt really well these past years ever since you and your husband got married- that you didn’t notice you had made these much.

You then began to place the plates with food on your living room table- there sat a tray, careful not to spill the coffee one. After succesfully placing them- you had a quick look on your phone to check what time it is. It was 8:30AM and your husband still isn’t awake yet. ‘He’s oversleeping again..’ your thoughts spoke.

‘He’s been really working hard on his job..’ it had been going on for a while that your husband has been taking more longer in his missions than usual, he didn’t tell you what his job was but you didn’t care- all that matters that he was still here with you. A loving couple.

Being the wife you are, you’ve been doing your best everyday. To take care your husband like a newborn baby, the thoughts of mentioning a baby made you flustered a little but quickly shook it off, you carefully picked up the tray with both of your hands- raising it slowly and continued your way to you and your husbands’ bedroom.

You hummed a little song while you were watching your steps, cautious of not to fall or trip. You looked up and spotted the familiar door to your bedroom- letting one hand go to twist the doorknob and the other one holding the tray. Quietly twisting the doorknob- aware that your husband is still asleep.

You opened the door to see on the bed your husband peacefully asleep, his back was faced on you. His long silky hair that laid on the sheets and a few strands on his face, you placed the tray full of foods on the drawer beside the bed, you slowly let one knee down then another- shifting your upper body to take a peek on your sleeping husband.

You raised your hand- itself approaching to tug the hair at the side view of your husbands’ face, but before you could do that your hand was suddenly grabbed and pulled. You yelped by the force you felt- feeling that you have dives instantly in the warm embrace of your loved one, Abbacchio.

“Hey! You scared me for a sec!” Your muffled voice said, you were drowning in Abbacchio’s tight hug- your head on his shoulder as his arms hug you entirely, you could still smell the nostalgic scent from how you first met Abbacchio “Abbacchioo…!” You whined yet still no answer, did he really had to pretend to be asleep or is he playing games with you?