Melone x Reader x Yandere!Ghiaccio

Requested by : NoriakiReroReroRero

"Okay mom, yes.. yeah got it got it. Kay' love ya mom!" You ended the phone call with your mom, you flopped your body on the bed while your right arm covered your eyes. "How am I going to tell her..?!" You kicked the air with both of your legs aggressively. Your mom was planning on going to Italy to pay you a visit, it was unexpected though, you did appreciate your mother coming to visit you but you told your mother a little dirty lie when you moved in Italy.

You lied to your mother that you're running a brand company that led to a successful wealthy business. When you told her about it she became immediately excited and wanted to celebrate with you by paying you a visit and spend time togther, You didn't know what to do- You told your mother you had a mansion, a nice car, a pool- what more could have you said? You only wanted to hear your mother proud of you, you didn't want to be such a failure to her, and especially to your father. Your father was judgemental and strict when it comes to succession- and for the family's title. You feared your father, if both of your parents find out you don't actually own all of those you said. You would've wanted to be afloat in dark void.

"Fucking bullshit!" You kicked your foot upwards but accidentally kicked the bed above you, you groaned in pain as you hug your leg close to your chest "Now that hurts." a familiar voice spoke coming from above you, you peaked through your squinted eyes to see Melone's face upside down while looking at you "Obviously it is!" You made another groaning sound "And that's why you don't kick my bed here." Melone made a smug look and climbed down. He approched your form and pinched your cheeks, "Aw want me to kiss your foot t-" You plopped your foot hard on his cheek to cut off what he was about to say. Melone tried to fight back with the strength of his head "Kiss what huh?" You pushed your foot harder to Melone's cheek, suddenly Melone's tongue had reached your foot- immediately sending you shivers to your spine and remove your foot off his face. "Ugh ew!!" You rubbed your foot aggressively on your bed sheets, Melone only smirked as he watches you "Tasty." Melone licked his lips making such a deep gaze on you, "Go fuck yourself." you furrowed your eyebrows.

Melone sat beside you and asked "So what's the call about?" you sat up with a visible frustrated look on your face "My mom's coming in Italy, she doesn't know i'm lying about those luxurious things!" Melone made a 'pfft' sounds of holding his laugh with his hand covering his mouth, "Meloneee!!" you said in a whining tone "That's what you get for being a dirty little liar." Melone teased, you both had a brief of silence- you kept thinking as much as you could to solve this situation you're in, you were just getting your money from being an assassin. You couldn't imagine how would your mother react if she finds out her own child was slaughtering people in exchange for money. Melone saw your face, he knew how worried you are- even seemed like you're getting stressed now, Melone sighed "How about we go to Ghiaccio to cool ourselves?" your eyes widen as you heard the name Ghiaccio, your spine tingled.

"Hell no!" you said, Melone rolled his eyes "Come on, what's wrong with Ghiaccio? I thought you both were getting along." You shook your head "I'm telling you that guy's a weirdo from the beginning! He gives me such scary vibes.." You never wanted to meet Ghiaccio ever again- if you were given a chance to stop Melone from forcing you to introducing yourself to Ghiaccio, you'd take it. After introducing yourself to Ghiaccio- everything seemed alright, everything was just normal as it should be, the odd thing you feel was.. very very.. cold temperature... but that's only the second to the worst, the first in the worst was that you swore you could feel eyes set locked on you when you're busy. It's like those eyes were prepared to watch you whenever you're alone.

Everyday each member of the team take turns of who cooks food, one day it was your turn, though when you went downstairs you only saw Ghiaccio on the couch watching the TV, "Hey Ghiaccio, where's the others?" you asked, Ghiaccio turned his head sideways while his eyes looked at you "They're all on a mission." Ghiaccio responded and turned his head back to what he was watching, you asked him if he wanted something to eat since it was your turn, Ghiaccio agreed. You then went on to the kitchen to make a batter, as you were in the progress of mixing ingredients you could feel the temperature behind you was like winter. It's like it was freezing your whole back, you stopped whisking for a moment to check behind but nothing was there, you could only see Ghiaccio doing his own thing. You turned back to whisking, yet the feeling's back again, it was more cold than before, you turned your head to look behind, nothing was there. Were you starting to go insane?