New Beginnings

Your head was pounding with pain, none of your thoughts were coherent and everything was foggy. You could hear concerned chatter increasingly getting more panicked. You frowned at the noise squeezing your eyes closed even more trying to make sense of the noise.

Finally, you peel open your eyes. You wince as blinding light shone through a window to your right, nearly blinding you. This wasn't your bedroom. Blinking a few times in attempt to adjust to your unfamiliar surroundings, your eyes slowly met 20 unfamiliar faces peering back at you, the faces of the chatter which had woken you.

Startled, you shot up to your feet in alarm. Who are these people? Why do they all look so strange? Why is that girl pink? Does she have horns? Why does he have four arms? Are explosions coming out of that boys hands?

More questions flickered through your thoughts as you came to your senses. You felt your arms suddenly glue to your sides. You felt constricted and claustrophobic as you struggled to move with no avail. What was happening?

"Stay seated. I'll have Present Mic take over class for this period." You heard a deep, tired voice grumble behind you. He sounded irritated and you could only assume his face was terrifying.

The owner of the voice, whom you still haven't seen, suddenly made for the unusually large door to the... classroom? Is that where I am? You were still feeling fatigued and confused, unsure whether you were dreaming or not as the unfamiliar person dragged you out of the room in your new bonds which kept you from moving.

Once out of the classroom he started down the corridor and towards the stairs. He didnt speak and the only sound was his quiet footsteps on the tile floor. The walls were lined with windows which allowed light to flood freely into the hallway.

All at once, reality slapped you across the face hard awaking your mind from its previous stupor. You are meant to be asleep, on your bed, and definitely not in some school with unusual and honestly terrifying looking people. You struggled at your restraints which surprisingly released you with ease.

You whipped your head around to meet eyes with a man. The owner of the voice who had removed you from the room.

It took only a second for his facial expression to switch from stunned, to terrifying. His hair was floating and his eyes turned to a terrifying crimson. Another second is all it took for you to scream and burst into a sprint down the unfamiliar corridor.

Your heartbeat drummed in your ears and everything else around you was silent aside from the pounding footsteps and the man's loud yelling.

"Kid! Slow down!" He shouted sounding livid and way too tired for this.

Your breath was laboured as your panic doubled and your stamina deteriorated. Right now you really wish you hadn't been so lazy in Physical Education as the only thing allowing you to move right now was the adrenaline and fear the man had drilled into you.

You collapsed, your legs giving way and your feet slipping out from under you. Bracing yourself, you slid across the floor and hit your head on the floor hard. The pain was disorientating and your consciousness slipped away as you saw the man dressed in black slow to a halt infront of you.

(Around 30 minutes later )

"Yes Nezu. She just appeared in my classroom suddenly."

"How strange!" A high pitched voice, Nezu possibly, responded. "Did she say anything or attack anyone?"

"No. She seemed confused." The newly familiar voice confirmed.

"Ah! Seems our surprise visitor is awake!" The owner high pitched voice had observed your movements.

Slowly, you opened your eyes to be met with the same man dressed head to toe in black to match his scruffy hair and a grey scarf wrapped loosely around his neck. The scarf, you acknowledged, which trapped you earlier.

Looking around you tried to find the other voice and your eyes met a.... bear? Or is it an abnormally large mouse? Either way his unnerving smile made you uncomfortable.

"Hello there!" Said mouse spoke, your eyes widened at the realizations that the creature was alive and talking. "My name is Principal Nezu and this is Eraserhead!"

You glanced at the man adorning black and they both stared at you expectantly.

"Your name?" The scruffy man said in a bored, gruff voice.

"Oh.." you frowned. "Y/N L/N."

"Well L/N," the cheery mouse, Principal Nezu as you recall, spoke. "What's your quirk?"

"My quirk?" You echoed, the word quirk foreign on your tounge. They nodded at you. "What's a quirk?"

"Excuse me?" The little creature responded, his cheery demeanour careless thrown out the nearest window.

"Am I missing something here?" You ask cluelessly. 

The creature and the raggedy man stare at each other speechless for a while.

"W-What's a quirk?" You repeated, this time more nervous after the lack of response.

Your words stunned both Nezu and Aizawa.

"Your quirk. Your power or ability." Aizawa pushed.

You stared back at him with a displeased look on your face. "Are you implying I have superpowers? Is this a joke?"

Nezu and Aizawa were tense as they made eye contact.

"Call Detective Tsukauchi please Aizawa." Nezu requested as his unnerving smile returned.

You took a second to breath. You had no idea what was happening and you were getting a migraine from all this thinking you were doing after hitting your head. Then it hit you, maybe you hit your head so hard you were concussed and hallucinating! Right?

( 30 minutes later )

You weren't. No matter how many times you pinched and pulled at your skin you still saw the talking mouse and the tall brown haired man still walked in and took a seat across from you.

They had taken you to an empty classroom. You sat at a desk and Detective Tsukauchi smiled at you. The smile was warm and kind. It was at this point you were sure, you were not home anymore, this was real.