Strange

You kept your head down as Aizawa lead you to Recovery Girl's office. You were nervous. Really nervous. What if you just stole somebody's quirk?

As Aizawa opened the door to the infirmary your stomach churned. Your eyes traversed the room cautiously before the landed on a small, frail elderly woman. Seeing her made you... calm. Every fear you had from before almost seemed to melt away.

"Hello Dearie.." she croaked out.

"Hi." You gave a soft, weary smile and a half-hearted wave.

"Why have you come to visit me Aizawa?" Recovery Girl inquired.

"L/N seems to have-" he started.

"Y/N." You interrupted. "I'm not comfortable with my last name." You looked away shyly.

"Y/N seems to have developed a quirk and we need to see what it is." Aizawa corrected himself.

"Follow me this way, Sweetie." The elderly woman smiled at you.

You followed her, anxiously playing with the hem of your shirt. When she gestured towards a seat you sat down. She did a regular check up on you and eventually she began questioning you on your quirk experiences.

( Around 10 minutes later )

"Aizawa." Recovery Girl began speaking to the teacher. "May I talk to you outside."

They left you alone in the office, your stomach churning and your mind racing. Am I dangerous? What are they talking about? Are they going to send me away? Should I run away before they can catch me and arrest me?

Your panic was interrupted by both of your elders walking back in.

"Y/N. Your quirk is... something neither of us have seen before." Recovery Girl started kindly.

Not off to a great start.

"In fact, nobody has ever seen this before" She explained.

Even better.

 "You have... all the quirks imaginable."

You looked at them with a deadpan. Isn't that stupidly overpowered? What is this joke? You laughed it off.

"Yeah, yeah. Very funny, now what is my quirk?" You smirked.

"Y/N. Your quirk has been titled 'All At Once'. You have the ability to use any quirk you see." Recovery Girl responded. Her kind smile was gone now. All that was left was an anxious frown.

You knew why. This power, in the hands of someone with ill intentions, could seriously be a threat to the hero world. If you were to side with villains as you had said you might earlier, who could stop you? 

What kind of sick joke is this world? I get bought here against my will and now I am given this ridiculously overpowered quirk?

You looked up to meet Aizawa's eyes. "Can you teach me how to use it?".

His eyes widened a fraction before his face fell neutral again.

"I... don't think I'm qualified for that." he explained lightly.

Recovery girl elbowed the man. "You will teach her to the best of your ability young man!"

Aizawa rubbed where she had elbowed him, grimacing. "Fine. But I'm not going easy on you Y/N"