Did I Steal It?

Once you were changed into some reasonable clothes that the teachers found in the lost property, you were introduced to the teachers. You stuck close to Aizawa, despite the fact he clearly didn't like you, because he was the only one you knew currently.

You were dragged to the Class 1-A which you recognized as the room you first appeared in. Dread filled your stomach, did they all think you were a villain who just teleported in to kill them all. Aizawa opened the door and told you to wait outside until he said to come in.

"As you all know we had a intruder appear in our classroom this morning. I apologize that your first day has had so many surprises." He didn't sound sorry as you eavesdropped.

So it was the first day, huh? At least you would have an even start... apart from the magically appearing thing.. but then again-

Your thoughts were cut off by Aizawa's continuation.

"After further investigation we have come to the conclusion she will be joining your class. She does not seem to be a threat, but please, be wary of her." He warned the class. You felt a ping in your chest but ignored it in favour of the fact he was right. "L/N, you may come in."

You opened the door and looked toward the many pairs of eyes glaring at you. You felt bile rising up your throat as nerves tugged on your insides.

"H-Hi!" You sputtered out, embarrassed you had stuttered under the pressure. "I'm L/N Y/N, please take care of me." You made sure to introduce yourself in Japanese layout this time.

"Take a seat at the desk at the back." Aizawa's bored voice demanded.

You walked towards the back of the class praying to each and every god imaginable you wouldn't trip and embarrass yourself. Once at the back you noticed the desk Aizawa had meant. The desk was standing alone at the end of the aisle to ensure the teacher could see you at all times. Eyes burned holes into your skull as everyone awaited you to be seated.

You sat down and let your mind drift elsewhere as Aizawa starting droning on.

( The Seating Plan )

(Around 10 minutes later )

Chatter began as Aizawa fell asleep in his yellow sleeping bag. He resembled a cocoon as he lay on the floor, only his dishevelled hair visible. You took this time to look in front of you and see who was around.

You weren't yet used to the quirks and how some caused mutated appearances. You first notices a loud and angry voice above the others as a blonde boy yells something along the lines of "Die! Extra! Don't look down on me!". You allowed your eyes to search for him and as they landed on him and his innocent victim, a small smile forced it's way onto your face. What odd looking people.

There were quite a few boys who caught your eyes... noticeably good looking too. Abnormally good looking even, each in their own way. The blonde was oddly handsome despite his screaming, and the boy in front of you, with the half red, half white hair caught your eye. As your eyes scanned the room you also saw two kinder looking boys, one with spikey red hair and another with fluffy green hair.

Your eyes drifted back over to "Bakugou" noticing he had gone quiet. (You had learned his name from all the screaming.) Upon looking at him your eyes met crimson. He was staring at you. Everyone was staring at you.

Anxiety pooled in your stomach, sweat built up on your hands and before you knew it small explosions crackled out of your palms. You heard small gasps and saw eyes widen but what really got your attention was a growl. You look to Bakugou who threw himself out of his seat suddenly.

"Oi. How did you do that? Why is your quirk the same as mine?" The questions leaving his mouth could almost be innocent if he wasn't angrily storming at you.

You sat still, frozen, mouth agape, just staring at the blonde.

"Answer me. What's your quirk?" He was growing impatient.

"I don't have a quirk." You responded, releasing the air you had unknowingly kept in your lungs for too long. Upon saying this, whispers and glances were thrown around the classroom making you sink into your seat.

"You clearly do you liar." Bakugou was seething. "Tell me before I blow your head off you stupid extra!"

You opened your mouth to respond when you were interrupted by a loud bell resonating through the school.

"Class dismissed. Bakugou, leave L/N alone." Aizawa sharply stated, clearly wanting everyone to leave.

As everyone started towards the door for lunch you were glued to your seat, eyes still connected with Bakugou who begrudgingly turned away and stormed out the door.

You stared at your hands and looked up to Aizawa. "My hands..." you started, unsure of how he would react. "They exploded."

Aizawa stared up at you. "Could you do it again?"

Slowly, you raised your hands up and tried to figure out how to activate it until small explosions popped in front of you illuminating your face. You looked back up to see Aizawa frowning.

"That quirk. It's identical to Bakugou's." Aizawa informed you.

You worriedly asked "Did I steal it?", unsure of how the quirks in this universe worked.

Aizawa unzipped himself from his sleeping bag and gave one simple direction. "Follow me. We're going to Recovery Girl to figure out what that quirk of yours is."