A Whole New World

"Hello Mrs. L/N." Detective Tsukauchi grinned. "I'm going to ask you a few questions"

You nodded, a small confirmation for him that you understood.

"Principal Nezu informed me that you introduced yourself in non-Japanese format." He began pausing to meet his eyes with your own. "Where are you from?"

You sat there confused "J-Japanese? I'm from Y/H/C (Your Home Country)." You tilted your head in confusion.

Tsukauchi blinked at you. "L/N, we are in Japan currently. We are in UA High School." He watched as your eyebrows furrowed and your eyes glanced around the room.

"What?" You mumbled. You were uncomfortable now you knew your theory of being far from home was correct .

"How did you get past the school's security?" He changed the topic.

"I... don't know?" You responded unsure.

"And how old are you?" He returned to a comfortable question.

"I'm fifteen years old." You responded, relieved it was a normal question.

"Have you ever worked with villains before?" His tone was darker and his eyes stared into yours pressuring you into responding.

"No. I haven't."

"Do you know any important information about any villains." The eye contact never broke.

"Why am I even being asked about villains? What even makes a-"

Frowning, Tsukauchi spoke up. "L/N?"

"No." You responded, voice just above a whisper. Being reprimanded by this man was embarassing.

Tsukauchi nodded. "Have you ever worked with villains?"

"No." This was the truth. You'd never laid eyes on a villain. You couldn't have, you were new to this world. You were new to the term villain.

"If you had the chance to become a villain, would you?" His next question came.

You looked up to meet his eyes. This was a difficult question to answer. Villains, assuming they are what you believed, are wrong in their methods and ways of life, but they are all misunderstood and have their reasons. If you had nowhere else to go, it's true you would seek them out knowing they would take you in.

"Yes." You responded hesitantly. "I have nowhere to go."

It was at this moment Nezu and Aizawa returned. Aizawa look uneasy while Nezu hosted that familiar smile.

"L/N. I have come to the conclusion that you have travelled here by accident. Not just to Japan, but into our universe." You didn't bother to act surprised, you were smart enough to have already made that assumption.

"I had already come to this conclusion after our conversation about quirks." You stated.

Nezu started "Excuse us, but we were listening to your conversation with Tsukauchi. You would be willing to join the villains if you have no where else to go?" You nodded in confirmation. "Then attend our school. We will enroll you into Class 1-A of the Hero Course. This will allow us to keep an eye on you incase of a quirk manifestation and also to be sure you are not a villain."

You thought for a second. "If you don't mind, that would be great." You smiled warmly at him, at least as much as you could manage. What kind of teacher just allows a random person into their school, much less someone who has no idea what is even going on here?

It was at this moment Aizawa spoke up. "You'll be living with me so I can monitor you 24/7. You must either be with me, or accompanied by another teacher or UA student. Do you understand?"

Your heart skipped a beat. You would be living with Aizawa, the scary looking man.

"I-I... understand." You faltered. Forget inviting you to the school, being invited to LIVE with him is just beyond normal.

"Now are you ready to change out of your... pajamas?" Aizawa eyed you with a small smirk.

You looked down and realised you were in your (F/C) (Favourite Colour) (F/A) (Favourite Animal) footy onesie. Your face heated up in humiliation. How had you not realised it before? Pulling at the hood to cover your face you mumbled.

"Yes please..."