Questions.

You are walking down the hallway back to class 1-A and upon learning about your new quirk, you felt excited, REALLY excited. After all, this was a brand new start! 

At least, that's how you felt until you realised, you didn't know what you were restarting from. Where were you before you fell into this world? Why are you here? 

The intrusive thoughts start clouding your thoughts at an alarming rate before Aizawa who is walking in front of you managed to break you out of your own mind.

"Hey kid, are you alright?" he questioned, one eyebrow raised. He had slowed down to walk next to you.

"Oh, uh, yeah, sure." you responded half-heartedly.

"Yes, very convincing L/N." Aizawa sarcastically drawled.

"Sorry sir.. it's just that I'm having trouble remembering... things." You utter out a jumbled response. "And it's Y/N."

Aizawa seemed to go quiet in response to your answer, though, you can't blame him, for all he knows you have been a villain your whole life. He clearly knew that you were talking about your not-so-distant past and didn't know how to respond.

"I'll be okay." You quickly added with a small reassuring smile, although you probably needed the assurance more than he did.

Aizawa nodded in response. 

"I'm sorry Y/N, it just that I don't know what to believe when it comes to you." He told you as you finally arrived at the classroom door after a long pause.

"I understand sir." You barely had to time to manage a response before he opened the door and announced his presence to the class. Your response was lack-lustre but true: you understood his distrust, because you don't even know what to believe about yourself. 

Snapping out of your thoughts for the millionth time today, you quickly rushed to your seat that was huddled into the back corner of the classroom behind the boy with the bi-coloured hair. It seemed that yet again, eyes were on you, anyone would think you wanted this attention. 

Apparently, whilst you were gone the entire day had been completed. A threat of expulsion, apparently from Aizawa in the time he had disappeared from the medical room you were trapped in, and a lot of student drama. It was home time, although, you weren't sure whether to call it that or not.

In the same amount of time Aizawa had dragged you into class, he had dragged you out. Everyone watched as you hurriedly followed behind the teacher.

You sat silently in the passenger seat of his car. It was surprising clean, you would think such a dishevelled man would also have a messy car. Despite the radio playing annoying top hits, the car was silent. Aizawa was not speaking a word to you, nor you to him. You were staring out the window hopelessly trying to recognise any of your surrounding environment, obviously to no avail. 

After a deafeningly silent 10 minute drive, Aizawa pulled into the parking lot of a quite fancy apartment condo. He lead you up the stairs to his apartment and when he opened the door you were quite surprised. For a man who can barely take care of his own looks, his car AND his house were clean.

His home was adorned with dark, monotone colours with the occasional splash of white. His walls were dark grey, his couches were black, in fact the only colour you could see was the neon yellow sleeping bag laid across the living room floor.

The front door lead into a living room connected to a kitchen, straight ahead was a surprisingly long hallway which was adorned with picture frames of a seemingly younger Aizawa and that Present Mic you had seen so little of.

"First door on the left" Aizawa broke the silence.

"Sorry?" You asked, you couldn't understand what he said as you were lost in thoughts.

"First door on the left is your new room." he repeated himself.

"Oh. Right." You dragged yourself down to the room he had directed you to and slowly pushed open the door.

The room was empty, empty except for a double bed in the middle of the room which adorned grey bedsheets.

"Sorry for the lack of décor." Aizawa grimaced looking over your shoulder. "We can decorate it to your liking later."

This statement made you smile for the first time in a while, even if it was only a little bit. Maybe you could make a life here. Maybe.

"Let's go eat some food." You heard Aizawa suggest, placing a hand on your shoulder. "I want to know more about you."

Yeah. Maybe this will work.