/60/ Dine-and-Dash

"Yo! This guy's got a lot of stuff?" Luffy held up an expensive looking purse to show Runa who made a face.

"It's lilac leather! Who uses lilac leather, that's so tacky!" Runa stuck out her tongue in disgust.

"Hey, come on, everyone get back in if you wanna go eat Ramen!" Sabo called out to them, already getting the cloak ready again.

"Ramen! Ramen!" Luffy abandoned the purse immediately to run at them.

Once the cloak was on again, they left Edge Town and went deeper down the streets into the cleaner and more renowned area— High Town.

"Stop moving, Luffy!"

"I wasn't!"

"Ace, your stupid butt is too big."

"No, it isn't. Fuck you, Runa."

"Shut up, we're getting closer to the populated place."

The bickering quiet down, their steps were still wobbly but they were doing better than before. The figure made its way towards a rather expensive looking store with Wano Inspired decoration.

Ace coughed and cleared his throat, speaking in a deeper voice he said. "One private room. Two of everything on the menu."

"And you are?" The attendant looked suspicious, staring at them with wariness.

Sabo handed something to Luffy who then shoved it through the hand hole to show it. The badge glinted under the sunlight and the attendant paled.

"Sorry, sir, I wasn't aware of your identity. Please, come with me!"

Soon they were escorted into the room, the door went shut behind them. They didn't have to wait long before the food was slowly being sent in, it was only after all the food was ready did the cloak rip itself away.

"It smells so good!" Luffy salivated.

Runa grabbed a big bowl of ramen for herself, "Are those bamboo shoots? I heard they cost a fortune! And it's served as garnish in this meal? Insane."

"How do you eat this?" Luffy asked, holding up a large, red lobster. He clamped his mouth down and tilted his head. "The shell is icky."

"You're not supposed to eat the shell, stupid."

"It's raw!" Ace shoved a raw tuna at Sabo. "How much does it even cost, people pay so much to eat raw food?"

"It's a delicacy!" Sabo explained, exasperated.

Runa pulled up a piece of Fugu, "Are these puffer fish? They cost a lot!"

"Good thing we're eating for free," Sabo snickered.

"That wasn't very filling," Luffy said, finishing a bowl of caviar. "I like the ramen more."

"It's the cheapest on the menu too," Runa said.

There was a knock on the door after that, the four children froze and before they could hide, the door twisted open and the manager walked in.

"Sir, was there a mistake with the bill—" The Manager froze.

Luffy hiccuped and just like that, peace was broken.

"TAKE THE FOOD AND RUN!" Ace yelled at them.

Runa was quick with her hands, packing as many things up as possible. Sabo went to pick the lock open while Luffy focused on stuffing as many things into his mouth as possible.

"CRIMINALS! THEY'RE GOING TO DINE AND DASH, SOMEONE CATCH THEM!"