murder in New York (2) *smut warning*

A/N - smut ahead, you have been warned so read at your own risk. This is purely fictional and not intended for defamation for anyone mentioned! <3

---

Matt's pov:

It's been almost a week since I last spoke to Y/n. Unbeknownst to her, I've been watching her every move. It's easy to stalk someone when they haven't a clue about your presence. She works hard that's for sure. She's been all over the block questioning the locals. She's determined to solve the case but there's one problem.

She'd have to get through me first.

To keep myself occupied, I begin to plan my escape from New York. Once I'm far away, all traces of me will be lost and I can start a new life in the shadows. I peer at the map, scouting for not so public locations when a sudden, firm knock on the door distracts me and I smile to myself. 

It's late at night and there's only one person who would show up at a time like this.

I study my appearance in the mirror, I have to look my best. A quick hair slick and teeth check do me just fine before I finally go to answer it.

There Y/n stands with a deadpan expression on her beautiful face. "Hi detective, long time no see" I smile but she doesn't return one. 

"Matthew Raymond Dillon, you are under arrest for the abduction of Nicolas Cunningham. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be provided for you. Do you understand the rights I have just read to you? With these rights in mind, do you wish to speak to me?"

I stayed silent. 

Y/n pulls out her handcuffs but I unexpectedly grab and pull her inside my house, slamming the door. I snatch the handcuffs and pin her against the wall as she begins to scream for help. I cover her mouth, muffling her desperate cries. "Shhh, I'm not going to hurt you...For now. Let's talk hm?" I say softly. Her eyes widen in terror but that doesn't faze me at all.

"I know every little secret of yours Y/n. I know that you're heavily in debt and that you've been embezzling money from the police department" I watch her face turn scarlet red from shame as I continue to expose her "I also know that you're involved in perjury because of the embezzlement scheme. Would you like for your boss to find out?"

She shakes her head so I warn her not to try anything funny before I withdraw my hand, allowing her to freely talk.

"No, please! Please I'll do anything!"

I think for a moment. 

"Well, seeing as you're already a corrupt officer I'm going to make you a deal. If you don't arrest me, remove my name from any suspect lists and help me escape...I'll pay off your debt and take this to the grave with me," I offer.

She's hesitant, rightly so. "How do I know I can trust you with a shakedown?"

"Because without me" I lean close to her "You're going to crash and burn."

She self deliberates for a few minutes until she says "Okay, I'll do it."

"Good but that's not all I want" I reply. She raises her eyebrow so I proceed to whisper in her ear exactly what else I want. Y/n turns into a stuttering mess which makes me chuckle. "I promise to make it worth your while" I sweep a few stray hairs out of her face. I wait patiently for her consent.