Prologue

September 1st 2009Rosewood, PennsylvaniaAlison's Back garden

September 1st 2009
Rosewood, Pennsylvania
Alison's Back garden

Tears flowing freely down her face Harper walks towards one of her best friend's barn in the pouring rain. Wiping her tears as she hears her name being called out behind her, she turns around to be face-to-face with Alison.

Alison DiLaurentis most people called her a self-centred bitch, always bossing someone around they say it makes her feel powerful. They just don't know her well and judge her as soon as they meet her.

When Harper moved to rosewood, when she was six, Alison was her first-ever friend. They were two peas in a pod, they still are even though they're in a group with seven other girls.

Alison already sensing something is wrong with her best friend asks "Harps are you okay, what's wrong." Not wanting her best friend to know she had just come from seeing her older brother she panics and lies.

"Oh, nothing I just got off the phone with my dad we argued." She shakes her head. Well, it wasn't really a lie she did get off the phone with her dad before seeing Jason she just left the bit about being with Alison's older brother.

"Forget about your dad he's an asshole. But, I know something that we can do to cheer you up." The blonde announces. "Which is." The brunette girl asked sceptically "just come with me it's going to be hilarious!" The Dilaurentis girl exclaimed, grabbing Harper's hand and dragging her towards the Hastings barn.

September 1st 2009
Rosewood, Pennsylvania
The Hastings Barn

Cutting out the music while Alison cuts the light they two can hear the girls getting scared in the barn Harper drags her hands along the barn walls while Alison opens the barn doors.

Alison taps Harper's shoulder and whispers to her to smash a plant pot to spook the girls. So she did just that with a mischievous smile. Hearing the girl's screams the two girls outside the barn quietly snigger at each other.

When Alison and Harper hear the seven girls near the barn doors, the two suddenly jump in front of the doorway. "GOTCHA!" They shout, and that was enough for the girls to scream and jump back.

"That's so not funny ALISON and HARPER!" Spencer Hastings exclaimed. Spencer was the only one apart from Harper to argue with Alison. She's the smart one she lives in the house that's left of Ali's while Harper's is on the right.

She was Harper's third friend in rosewood she came over with a gift basket filled with freshly baked cookies she had spent 2 hours making. "We thought it was hilarious, girls" Alison replies while pulling Harper towards her as they all giggle.

"Of course you did." Noelle Montgomery scoffed. Noelle is the complete opposite of her sister, Aria, she likes to do things on her own and enjoys sports a lot. "Ali, did you download the new beyoncé?" Hanna Marin asks. Hanna looks up to Alison and Harper like they're Greek goddesses. Alison always makes fun of Hanna's wight calling her 'Hefty Hanna.'