🅰 PILOT 🅰️

"Mum I'm not going to school

"Mum I'm not going to school." Harper Concludes. "Why?" Mary Jackson asks, looking at her daughter. "Because I can't leave Jacelyn-Alison, mum. I haven't spent a minute away from her since she was born, let alone a whole day!" The brunette says, picking up her daughter.

"You have to go to school hun. You can come back free period and lunch. She'll be in safe hands, I promise." Her mum says, holding out her pinkie finger. Linking her pinking onto her mums, Harper kisses Jacelyn on the head and hands her over to Mary. "Love you, baby." Harper says towards her daughter, walking out the door.

Finding the school hallway empty, upon walking into the school, Harper curses at herself for making a pit stop for coffee. Rushing into the class all eyes are on her. "And you are?" The teacher asks "Oh Erm I'm Harper. Harper Jackson." She introduces herself. "Your late." He replies bluntly.

"Sorry about that I had problems at home." she informs. "Just try and prevent them, so you can get to school on time." He tells her. "Yeah cool, I'm gonna go and sit now." The blonde says pointing to an empty seat beside Spencer.

Moving to sit down "Holy Crap." the teacher suddenly speaks up. Turning to look at what's happened, she sees him and Aria staring into each other's eyes, the sound of Aria's phone going off breaking the intense stare. "Sorry." She sheepishly apologises. "Uh, I'm Mr Fitz, your new English teacher." He notifies.

"Jacie, mummy's home." Harper shouts, walking through the back gate. "Muma." Jacelyn mumbles crawling towards her mum on the grass. "Hello baby, how was your day today? Did you have a fun time with nana?" Harper sits on the ground.

"Definitely better than my day, my day was soooo boring." She rambles, in a baby voice, making the nine-month-old smile. "You okay honey?" Mary asks, looking up from her book. "Yeah I'm fine, I'm just going to run over to Spencer's. She wanted to see this little munchkin." She says tickling her baby.

"Alright message me when you're there, so I know you're safe." Mary points towards Harper. "Okay mum, I love you." She says walking back out of the gate, Jacelyn-Alison oh her hip.

Harper's POV:

"Spencer Hastings, Harper Jackson is In the Backyard!" I Shout unknowingly walking into an argument between the Hasting sisters. "Why can't you stay in my room?" Spencer asks annoyed. "We're a couple Spencer, we need our own space, and mum and dad agreed." Melissa calmly states.

I turn around, not wanting to get involved, showing Jacelyn the view. "But they promised me." Spencer tells her older sister, annoyed at her parents for lying to her. "Is everything okay?" I hear a familiar voice I hadn't heard in ages.

"I'm Wren." I hear him say confirming for me who it is. "I was hoping you'd be happy for me." Melissa says as I turn back around. "I'm sure she is happy Mel." I say reassuring the older Hastings sister. "Harper?" Wren says like he doesn't believe it's me. "Oh hey, Wren." I drag out pretending I didn't know he was there.